Click Here!

Wild Moon

KH_Woodward

Author: KH_Woodward
Title: Wild Moon
Summary: "For years, Iason and Riki have maintained a combative relationship. Held together only by Iason's ownership of and continued fascination with the angry mongrel, it seems that their relationship is destined to be nothing more than a repetitive cycle of Riki's rebellion followed by punishment from Iason. However, everything changes one day when Iason takes Riki out of town on a short vacation, only to crash in the wilderness, far away from the urban landscape that the two are used to. In this wild and unforgiving environment, Iason and Riki must learn to trust each other... Or suffer the consequences."

This is a story-in-progress that is planned for around 100 pages or so. I'll update here as new chapters are posted (expect a five-page chapter every 3-4 days, give or take). :)
Feedback: All feedback is welcome. I don't have a thin skin. Typos, plot holes, style criticisms, questions... bring it on.
Fandom: Ai no Kusabi
Pairing: Iason/Riki
Warnings:

Currently present: Bondage, torture, slave relationship, language, humiliation, orgasm denial, etc...

Tentatively planned for the future: Anal, general violence of a sexual nature, occasional squishy emotions (though nothing that should be out of keeping with the characters portrayed in the anime)

Basically, if you've seen the anime(s), you've probably got a good general idea of what to expect. But for those who haven't seen the anime, be warned. This is a story about an extremely unhealthy, sometimes violent relationship, and while it is sometimes sexy and other times kind of fascinating, it's not fluffy love bunnies. There are most definitely potential triggers here for those who have suffered sexual, physical, or emotional abuse of any kind, so consider this your trigger warning.
Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered (planned for around 20 chapters, give or take)
URL: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600054793

Chapter 2 is posted! In my outline, this was one long chapter combined with chapter 3, but I think this makes for a more graceful way of splitting things up.

The "set up" chapters are going faster than anticipated. :) Chapter 3 is done, but still needs editing. It will be posted by tomorrow or Monday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...