Click Here!

Where Does My Heart Beat Now

sympathyheart

Hi y'all! Well this number is something I have been working on for a long time now, and just recently I have gotten most of it written. I mainly just wanted to see how well it went over on here

Author: sympathyheart (Hey, that's me!)

Title: Where Does My Heart Beat Now.

Summary: A half-Irish stud meets the woman who will help him ease the pain of his past while showing her the ropes of being a Civil War re-enactor. Along the way they end up having to avoid brushes with death from someone out to kill them. He also learns of a secret that his parents kept from him his entire life that has a positive effect on all of them.

Feedback: OMG, yes! I love feedback and would love it after you read if you would tell me if it sucked monkey balls or was awesome. Constructive criticism is good for me to learn what I need to change.

Fandom: from my own twisted imagination

Pairing: M/F

Warnings: Pregnancy/birth, normal rough sex, violence

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107228

I hope you enjoy what you read and I look forward to hearing what you think about it. Thank you for taking to time to read this post. I will keep you guys updated on when I post a new chapter so you can jet over there and read it if you like. Please feel free to discuss anything from this story, especially if there is anything about the reenacting side of it. I enjoy teaching about the subject. And If you would just like to talk about the characters that's cool too! I look forward to hearing from you. Happy reading! I thank you again, and hope you enjoy what my weird imagination has come up with. :freak:

posting of the chapters is going to slow way down after this weekend, because I start back to Radiology Monday which will eat up all of my time. Just keep checking back and I'll let all of you know when I post something. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update: Chapter 43 is in the works but it's going slow what with classes and the hospital taking up all of my time... Oh, and work. Also doesn't help when Gangsta Smurfette's (my co-author) brother hogs the damn computer from her all weekend, thus making it impossible for her to work on her parts. Sad day. Hopefully we will find time to actually finish the chapter before I go nuts.

However, I have managed to finish the not-so-deleted-anymore scene I have been working on for the past couple of weeks which will end up being in Chapter 44 (?), that is if we can ever finish 43. And just to keep everyone on their toes, I will let ya in on a little secret: it's got the biggest sex scene of the whole novel in it. Yay!!!! :sex:

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 43 has finally been posted! Sorry for the delay, I have been crazy busy since this semester has started and I'm in a tough class. So, without further delay... Chapter 43 http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?600107228&chapter=43

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...