Click Here!

Members for a small online Yaoi Writers/Critique Club

EvanSabaku

Im starting a small writing/critique circle for pepole who write or read yaoi/slash stories. It can be fanfiction or original as long as your into boy on boy stories. You can be an experience writer or a newbie it doesn't matter.

There are certain requirements you must meet to join:

*Must write/read yaoi/gay/boyxboy/slash stories.

*Dont mind reading hardcore sex scenes (my stories all have a lot of sexual situations so you must be able to handle them.)

*Into or dont mind different types of boyxboy stores (ex: boys in a skirt, teacher/student relationship, incest, threesomes,)

*Active participant - You must be able to be log online at least a couple times a week. It doest have to be everyday or for a long amount of time. Just a couple of minutes if you want.

*This is a give and take circle...so you must be willing to let others read and edit your writing, while you do the same.

*Must like to write and read. (If you dont then why are you even on this website)

Like I said it is going to be a small group of people. It will be a chance to connect with new people and also improve your writing while helping others. If you are interested message me. I will then give you more details on what to do.

Edited by Melrick
Moved it to the appropriate place in the forum.

Will there be specific fan fiction canons upon which your group will focus? Or will your group have an any show goes variety of fan fiction allowance? I am curious because many writing groups have a tendency to insist on the popular pair and specific shows when it pertains to fan fiction. Therefore, I hope you will provide a clarification on this subject. If you have a genuine full spectrum of fan fictions allowed, instead of only accepting a certain range of shows, it would be helpful to know in advance.

Thanks for your time in answering this question.

Will there be specific fan fiction canons upon which your group will focus? Or will your group have an any show goes variety of fan fiction allowance? I am curious because many writing groups have a tendency to insist on the popular pair and specific shows when it pertains to fan fiction. Therefore, I hope you will provide a clarification on this subject. If you have a genuine full spectrum of fan fictions allowed, instead of only accepting a certain range of shows, it would be helpful to know in advance.

Thanks for your time in answering this question.

Any fanfiction is allowed...it doesnt matter. I know that many readers/writers have different pairings and shows they like so it doesnt matter. But you must still be willing to read other people stories even if you dont like the show or pairing. Personally for me I have a very very wide range of shows and pairings that Iike. So its open to all types of fanfics and pairings. Hope i cleared it up for you.

Are you interested in joining?

Edited by EvanSabaku

Any fanfiction is allowed...it doesnt matter. I know that many readers/writers have different pairings and shows they like so it doesnt matter. But you must still be willing to read other people stories even if you dont like the show or pairing. Personally for me I have a very very wide range of shows and pairings that Iike. So its open to all types of fanfics and pairings. Hope i cleared it up for you.

Are you interested in joining?

A: I am always interested in improving my writing level as writing has long been my life blood. I have a lull in real world chaos so wish to get back into editing and improving a couple of stories I had to put on hold while dealing with serious family/friend issues for the bulk of this year. It would be a great way to motivate me into getting back into the habit of writing, so I am interested now that I know there will not be any curtails on which fandoms are allowed. I have no problem reading unfamiliar shows and pairings so long as I know the materials I am reading are written by people who like myself wish to improve their work for the enjoyment of others. Such a group is precisely the type of group I would enjoy working with to be honest. Finding a beta is very difficult when you write an obscure fan fiction realm, and ignore the rabidly followed core group yaoi pairing I have found.

Edited by Kurahieiritr

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.