Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Hi everyone, just a little update. Chapter 17 is about half done, sorry for the delay but we went to visit an injured friend. But we're back at it now and should have it out in a day or two.

Everyone here is doing fine, Magus is his old mischievous self, him and Mon are driving poor Lizzie to distraction as usual, but she loves it, let's her be all mommy like LOL. He still tires easily but Lizzie says it will take a while before he fully recovers, it was a pretty massive surgery and she says it will take time before his body adapts. He, of course, says he's fine but don't worry, everyone keeps a pretty close eye on him, especially Mon, it's so cute watching her scold him when he does too much, I pity the poor man she falls in love with, going to keep him on a pretty short leash I bet LOL.

Mouse is doing great, crawling like a pro and even standing some with help, but the big news is she swims! Not very far and her form is a bit rough :P but holy crap, she is so my little girl, a real water baby LOL. She is running us kind of ragged though, quick little thing, have to watch her every second. We thought we had the house pretty well baby proofed, but man were we wrong. She has figured out how to open the baby gates we put up so Magus built some that were a little harder to open LOL. Thank God for Mon though, she and Ang are basically joined at the hip and she keeps her little sister out of too much trouble. I feel a bit guilty, being kind of glad that Lizzie's sister is such a screw up, but I am so glad Mon is ours now, she's an amazing little girl. I know she's one of the main reasons Magus rebounded so quickly, he loves his little imp so much and she adores her knew Daddy so much.

I'm doing fine, in fact my follow ups with the OB doc are now at five years so I guess I've been kicked to the curb LOL, putting on weight again so feeling stronger too. Was a rough ride for a bit but Angie was so worth it, still can't believe that little angel is mine :). I am starting back to work this fall, going to actually teach full time, just miss the kids so much I had to. Oh and I got Kindergarten! I am so psyched! The old kindergarten teacher retired unexpectedly and they offered it to me, I had to take it. I think Magus is a little disappointed, pretty sure he wanted me to retire or at least go part time, I think he likes having me around all day :) But he seems to understand I need this so he's been really supportive.

Lizzie is still just working part time though so one of should always be around to keep him straight LOL. She is thinking about taking her medical boards and actually getting her MD finally, I've been kind of pushing her towards it. It always seemed odd that she went to medical school but never took the boards, she says it was because she really loved being a nurse practitioner but I think she was just scared about not passing which is ridiculous, she's the smartest person I know.

well that's all from here, hope everyone is doing well out there and hope to hear from you all. And don't worry, we'll get 17 out soon and I'm actually almost done with chapter 5 of Choices so hope to get that out soon. Bye all, hugs and kisses :)

Nice to know that everything is ok. Only thing I see wrong is that the next chapter of SITG is 18 as 17 was released last week. Also the next chapter of Choices is 6. Other than that. It is nice to hear that you all are doing great. Good luck on teaching again and tell Liz I wish her luck on becoming a doctor.

Forgot to said that it is great to also hear that Steve is doing great. Still wishing him a great recovery. Nice to get that the girls are getting along together. Now they can gang up on Steve together and knowing him he will be looking forward to it.

Good luck to all of you.

You will taking off time to start teaching school again. Wish you luck in that again and hope that the families do not get the school board involved again. Hate to see the Yeti and the Amazon get rough on them. This time sic Monkey and Angie on them. :D:rofl:

You will taking off time to start teaching school again. Wish you luck in that again and hope that the families do not get the school board involved again. Hate to see the Yeti and the Amazon get rough on them. This time sic Monkey and Angie on them. :D:rofl:

If memory serves, and it doesn't always, she is going to a private school. Hopefully getting out of SOME of the government control with the usual political overtones. Wish I could get her up here to teach my granddaughters.

B

• 2 weeks later...

Trip was ok, funeral sucked, I hate my family :(

I felt kind of weird going through my Aunts stuff but it has to be done. Feel kind of guilty about how I feel like treated her too, she left me a letter, it's kind of odd like it was written by someone else. I mean the last thing I expected was to read that she loved me, she treated me like I had the plague or something after all. I don't know, it's hard not to be angry about all the shit she pulled but I feel sort of sad for her too. Guess I just need a little time to sort it out. I just wish she would have talked to me, instead of leaving me that damn letter.

Well I'm back to teaching and it's so awesome to have all the little ones around me, man did I miss it lol. Steve came to read to the kids this morning and they loved it. It's so funny watching their reactions to meeting the big ape. Some are scared at first and some just sort of gravitate to him, but by the end they all love him lol OMG and soccer moms are such hussies, you should have seen those women shamelessly flirting with him -and me are itchy there are too!

So sorry about the writing delays, been a little hectic here, I'm a little rusty at herding cats :P but I do so love it lol.

Sorry to hear about your aunt.

Nice to see that you are enjoying teaching again and that Steve is helping you out with reading to the little ones. Also nice to see that even when they are scared of the big ape that by the time he is finished reading to them they love him in the end.

Yes you have top keep the soccer moms at bay. They are hussies.

Hope that the school board backs you this time if there is any trouble with the parents.

What is wrong with Steve. I noticed in the SB that you said you had to run because there was a problem with Steve. Hope it is nothing serious. My wife and my prays go out ot you and your family and we all are praying for a speedy and healthy recovery to his problem.

Has us all worrying when you leave the SB with the statement that there is something wrong with Steve.

Take care of the issues at home and release more chapters are your convience.

Keep hanging in there.

Steve is doing ok, not great but ok. Of course everyone is mad at me for not telling them they felt bad but I wanted to read to the kids

They love reading day and I hate to disappoint them, especially Monkey, evidently she was bragging to all her new friends about me and the only way I was going to disappoint her was over my dead body

That is great to hear. Monkey really loves you and yes would have felt disappointed. But please take care of your self and your family. You have been through a lot this year and so has your family. Glad to hear that Kari is doing great with teaching again. Keep the faith and here is hoping that you and your family have good days ahead of you.

Steve is doing ok, not great but ok. Of course everyone is mad at me for not telling them they felt bad but I wanted to read to the kids

They love reading day and I hate to disappoint them, especially Monkey, evidently she was bragging to all her new friends about me and the only way I was going to disappoint her was over my dead body

Quit trying to make that happen !!!!!!!

:jaws:

B

So I just have to share this; so I'm sure everyone knows Kari is a snuggler so she crawls into my bed and cuddles up and we fall asleep and of course the nurse walks in and catches us. Well the nurse goes ballistic; says this is a hospital and not a whore house. Oh my god, My sweet little Kari literally jumped from the bed, she took that as the nurse calling her a whore, and was in that nurses face; told her if she ever talked to her again she would remove the woman's heart through her ample bottom (paraphrasing here, I don't feel comfortable quoting her :P ) My fierce little pixie :)

Oh she so pissed me off. First she's all judge mental cause she saw me kissing both Magus and Lizzie and that annoys me anyway, second she just barges into his room, Doesnt knock or anything and gets all pissy because I may or may not have been being overly familiar with my hubby. But in my defense his orders only said NPO and we were not having oral relations ;)

Then she goes all bat shit crazy because I'm cuddling my hubby, just cuddling -and I even had my clothes on! So she threatens to ban me from the hospital. Bet if i was some crappy reality tv celebrity it would have been fine, but since I'm just a lowly first grade teacher, evidently my snuggling with the man i love is some crime against humanity!

So I may have over reacted a bit, but that bitch deserved it. My baby is sick and he needs my hugs, as does my other sweetie, they're always there for me and I'll be damned if some self sactimonous bitch prevents me from showing my sugars just how much I love them!

Ok, rant over :blush:

Oh she so pissed me off. First she's all judge mental cause she saw me kissing both Magus and Lizzie and that annoys me anyway, second she just barges into his room, Doesnt knock or anything and gets all pissy because I may or may not have been being overly familiar with my hubby. But in my defense his orders only said NPO and we were not having oral relations ;)

Then she goes all bat shit crazy because I'm cuddling my hubby, just cuddling -and I even had my clothes on! So she threatens to ban me from the hospital. Bet if i was some crappy reality tv celebrity it would have been fine, but since I'm just a lowly first grade teacher, evidently my snuggling with the man i love is some crime against humanity!

So I may have over reacted a bit, but that bitch deserved it. My baby is sick and he needs my hugs, as does my other sweetie, they're always there for me and I'll be damned if some self sactimonous bitch prevents me from showing my sugars just how much I love them!

Ok, rant over :blush:

WHY is it over???? All I can say is go Kari go !!!! She my be a head nurse - soon to become headless nurse. She and the hospital DO NOT want you to call in back up. As if you really need it. ;)

Thank you for sharing.

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.