Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

give him a break. a huricane messed up their vacation, he messed up his back and had surgery, meds, and has a baby on the way. i love the stories but i can also understand that the real world does infringe on our entertainment. that being said i really wish he would post. POI ended his story on the site that will not be named, Eternal Destiny author is sick so he isn't posting and Eric Storm only posts once a month.

Guest doomboom

I'm not a fan of Eric tbh and the in the grass series is the only of magus stories I ever got into...I know he has Northstar and stuff also I just can't get into it..magus ur definitely one of the best writers I know tho keep it up :)

Rescue25 thanks. he actually posted it a little early we usually have to wait till 1 or 2 in the morning. i wonder if daylight savings time ending had something to do with it. i really like the W. A. series.

@db I didn't get into Eric's series until after rereading the In The Grass series for the third time. I really like Mansus' writing and especially the INTG series but

the slow posts have made me go looking for something else while waiting for the Master. Eric's WA series was able to hold my attention BUT not enough to reread multiple times.

B

Rescue25 have you read POI on the other site. at first his main character is a little brutal but he does chill out a little. it's a pretty long story. his posts are long to so it takes me some time to get through it.

Hi Magus, what's up bossman? Long time no see! R u and the family ok? Man my favourite authors are killing me; Captius posts now and again, HollyHobbit13 wrote a final chapter to his story which ended rather abruptly, and Magus does not seem to be interested in posting anymore! We don't even get an approximate ETA of the next chapter! If you remember awhile ago I ask you if you were going to complete these stories. Is the answer still in the affirmative?

Hi Magus, what's up bossman? Long time no see! R u and the family ok? Man my favourite authors are killing me; Captius posts now and again, HollyHobbit13 wrote a final chapter to his story which ended rather abruptly, and Magus does not seem to be interested in posting anymore! We don't even get an approximate ETA of the next chapter! If you remember awhile ago I ask you if you were going to complete these stories. Is the answer still in the affirmative?

Yep, still writing. Kinda got stuck but I think I'm on a good roll here. Should have a chapter up soon, and I promise we'll see this story to a proper end, just may take a bit.

Yep, still writing. Kinda got stuck but I think I'm on a good roll here. Should have a chapter up soon, and I promise we'll see this story to a proper end, just may take a bit.

You just got us spoiled with reasonably quick updates then you slowed down. Most of us suffer from what one of the posters uses "readers affliction reading faster than good writers can write" or something like that.

B

You just got us spoiled with reasonably quick updates then you slowed down. Most of us suffer from what one of the posters uses "readers affliction reading faster than good writers can write" or something like that.

B

I write pretty fast but I was stuck, little writer's block but I think I'm beyond it...more angst coming...and even more action...there could be blood :P

Guest doomboom

Ive been reading like 5 stories from different authors for a while now where the authors stopped and only make a new post like once every 2-3 months or something crazy...and I really want to know how they all end lol

thought i would post to see if anyone knew what was going on? it's been three days.

Actually coming up on one month. Comments in the SB sound like he has been busy with RL after the flood and now sounds like the whole house is flu ridden. HOPEFULLY DA will get him back on track before "we" have a nervous fit/breakdown.

B

Just finished the chapter and skipped most of it as I am not interested in the side story of the hustle and once again we are off on a new branch rather than getting down to the basics of who is behind all of this and the promised war. Sorry but after two months or so I expected more than a place holding filler as a tied me over. Maybe you should go back to NorthStar for a while.

Take care.

Yes, she's been bugging me so here you go, updated Shadows :P

Good for her. Give her an extra kiss for me. I think you may have a very devious plan with the "scam" being planned. Damn shame the plane was lost after all the effort in the mods. Hope you let the family go with just some bumps and bruises. Really would like to see the :"shadow" thinned out.

B

Guest Scampi03

Let me expand on my earlier statement about petra. Max and Emma had a good relationship even with Max being with the other girls in his group. Emma was usually the one to push Max into having relations with the others. In the first series Emma stated that the only male she would be with was Max. She kept that promise until petra showed up. Not only did Emma cheat on Max by having relations with petra, but she actually put petra above Max. It seemed the only time Max could be with Emma was either after Emma and petra were together or with petra there as well. This soured the whole story line for myself and others who liked this series. I know that most of the group here will say that Emma didn't cheat on Max, but in reality she had male sex with petra without Max's knowledge. Therefore cheating. I could care less about most of the others having sex with petra but with Emma cheating on Max it ruined everything. I know that this is Magusfang's story and he can write what he wants but in my opinion he ruined a good story by introducing petra into the mix. I probably wouldn't have quit reading this series if petra only had sex with Becca, Nadi and the other girls, but the main group of ladies (Emma, Amy, Alice and Marge) should not have been included. Well that is my opinion and I just had to write and let you know.

Scampi03

Guest doomboom

I personally liked having Petra getting involved and how it "completed" max as he says. Plus with the rule that everyone can sleep with anyone they want as long as they ask them then I don't see how Emma cheated on Max...when max has slept with every female in the house lol. btw guys true story telling takes time I'm sure all the plot points will fall together soon. It took 66 chapters for the last one I'm sensing alot more in this story. Keep up the good work magus ~long time reader doomboom

Maybe it's just me but that chapter seemed a bit short or maybe I just breezed through it quickly as I hung on every word. Very well written so it seems you got through the writer's block just fine.

Dying to know what happened with the plane so please don't take another month for the next chapter!

As for the Oaks/Carla storyline, I could see him as an ally for Max and company at some point, unless he gets killed with this stupid scam.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.