Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Ok, no dream! Once Alice was captured she had to 'die' otherwise the SG's techs would have had a field day finding out what she was and she couldn't download into the mainframe because she was going to blow herself up and she would have taken most, if not all, of the compound with her. Let's hope she had time to downloaded herself and the data. Magus, is the SG database on the site which blew up because if its not and Max gets himself sorted out, if ever, he will have access to their huge DB. I hope that Charles is not an enemy for Sarah's sake because what Legion did to the SG group leader, whatever that was, should be done to him also. A lifetime of pain! Awaiting the next chapter eagerly. EAGERLY!

yes ;)

Love your new picture. In the shoutout which one did you frame. Was it the one that I asked you if she was getting her wings that night before mounting it over the bed,

Go for it. Alll she can do is hit you or maybe she would be so thrilled about it that she will give you a real big hug and kisses all over your body.

Doesn't that make it more fun??

B

No, this is a trust thing. She asked that I don't and trusts me to respect her wishes. I love her too much to violate that trust. I would never intentionally hurt her and I know if I posted the pic it would embarrass her as well as hurt her feelins, I'd rather die than do that.

Not if is going to break a trust between them that I believe that has been there for over sixteen years.

Not if it causes a rift between you two and everyone else there. Tried that once and when I got my way with my SO i felt like dirt when it was over because I knew that I made her feel lower then she should have just so that I could do what I wanted to do. It took a long time to gail her trust and love back and I never did it again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.