Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

no comment

no comment

Phew! This is above my age group! Please Magus, don't let these 'guys' distract you from finishing GITG. The longer you have it the more chapters will be added on, which I do not mind a bit btw!!

How can you lie to a sweet young thing like that fangface? You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm evil, I thought that was apparent by now :D

You just have to understand his definition of "soon". It's like "how high is up?"

B

In the big scheme of things you know, dinosaurs are only recently gone... ;)

Guest rihannalexis

So I have been a Magus follower for a while now, eagerly awaiting each installment of GitG (though BitG was already complete when it on this site). However, I only just recently found out about this crazy little corner of the interwebs, so I decided to drop in and add my own two (or ten) cents worth.

Magus, you have made me laugh, made me cry, and had me waiting in breathless anticipation. I know that these stories are technically only fiction, but ... these characters are as real to me as flesh and blood people. You have some of the best stories I have ever read and they keep me coming back for more.

It has been quite a journey getting to this point, but I can't wait to see what you bring us for the future. Now that I've finished stoking your ego a bit (LOL), can't wait for 63.

-rihannalexis-

So I have been a Magus follower for a while now, eagerly awaiting each installment of GitG (though BitG was already complete when it on this site). However, I only just recently found out about this crazy little corner of the interwebs, so I decided to drop in and add my own two (or ten) cents worth.

Magus, you have made me laugh, made me cry, and had me waiting in breathless anticipation. I know that these stories are technically only fiction, but ... these characters are as real to me as flesh and blood people. You have some of the best stories I have ever read and they keep me coming back for more.

It has been quite a journey getting to this point, but I can't wait to see what you bring us for the future. Now that I've finished stoking your ego a bit (LOL), can't wait for 63.

-rihannalexis-

You have said in a few words what many of have said in a VERY verbose fashion. Almost 2700 posts in this topic not to mention the reviews.

B

:blush: Thanks guys, I am really glad you enjoy reading the stories as much as I do writing them. I kinda see the characters as friends at this point and its nice to see others do as well. Thanks again for all the suppoert, and the help...there are more than a few comments and suggestions that have found themselves in the story so again, Thanks a lot ")

Guest rihannalexis

You have said in a few words what many of have said in a VERY verbose fashion. Almost 2700 posts in this topic not to mention the reviews.

B

Well, I thought about going on, but didn't want Magus's head to get too big, haha. Seriously though, there are very few stories I have found that are so wonderfully written with characters that feel so true to life. I realized I was in trouble when I found myself wanting to jump into the story to put a heat down on some of the baddies.

It's just so darn addictive though that I am afraid we might have to start a support group for all of us. I can only imagine what I will be like if this ever comes to an end (I know all good things come to an end, but a girl can hope can't she?)

"Hello, my name is rihannalexis and I am a Magus addict." LOL

Well, I thought about going on, but didn't want Magus's head to get too big, haha. Seriously though, there are very few stories I have found that are so wonderfully written with characters that feel so true to life. I realized I was in trouble when I found myself wanting to jump into the story to put a heat down on some of the baddies.

It's just so darn addictive though that I am afraid we might have to start a support group for all of us. I can only imagine what I will be like if this ever comes to an end (I know all good things come to an end, but a girl can hope can't she?)

"Hello, my name is rihannalexis and I am a Magus addict." LOL

Welcome to the little group of Magus nutty followers. We al enjoy reading his story and he has no problems taking some of our suggestions and twisting them into his story line and taking credit for them and we let him because he is that good at getting us hooked on this stories.

Wait until your pulled into the discussion of what to do with a character because he says that he is going to kill that person off and after two or three days his twisted mind never planned to off the character but he enloyed our debates.

Again welcome to this great group of followers.

Now Magus update please. Am waiting for next chapter and start of book three.

We all want to put a bet down on the baddies but getting shot hurts like the dickans and is not quite so easy to find them but is unbelievably satisfieing

Been there and done that. Nice to see that you are recovering on a daily bases. Hoping that you are getting better everyday. Remember that your family will be there to help with your healing. My was and I know that Magus' was there for him also. True my wife wanted to kick my butt more that once when I got injured once or twice. But when she stated that she would like me to hang aroung in her life more that was when I deceded that it was time ot hang it up. That was after 26 years of service in the navy. That was over 20 years ago and we are still going strong even after I almost lost her in 2006 when she flat lined on me three times in the hospital. I have been by her side everyday since and we have grown stronger everyday. So I am just saying that you would be surprised how the family will stick with you.

Keep up your recovery and get stronger each day.

Been there and done that. Nice to see that you are recovering on a daily bases. Hoping that you are getting better everyday. Remember that your family will be there to help with your healing. My was and I know that Magus' was there for him also. True my wife wanted to kick my butt more that once when I got injured once or twice. But when she stated that she would like me to hang aroung in her life more that was when I deceded that it was time ot hang it up. That was after 26 years of service in the navy. That was over 20 years ago and we are still going strong even after I almost lost her in 2006 when she flat lined on me three times in the hospital. I have been by her side everyday since and we have grown stronger everyday. So I am just saying that you would be surprised how the family will stick with you.

Keep up your recovery and get stronger each day.

Thanks man I'm working on it not easy tho recovery is kicking my ass much rather breach a bunker in the dead of night then try and walk... But I guess I need to get better first, but hey not everyone can when told "I thought you got shot in the head" simply say I got better

Thanks man I'm working on it not easy tho recovery is kicking my ass much rather breach a bunker in the dead of night then try and walk... But I guess I need to get better first, but hey not everyone can when told "I thought you got shot in the head" simply say I got better

true, and girls just love facial scars. Took a hunk of metal to the face, left a huge y shaped scar and you wouldn't believe how many girls think its hot, or want to touch it...proof that women are wierd :P

Guest rihannalexis

We all want to put a bet down on the baddies but getting shot hurts like the dickans and is not quite so easy to find them but is unbelievably satisfieing

I can, quite literally, only imagine as I think the fine men and women in blue (or black or green) would have a problem if I went all vigilante on some baddies. I'm pretty sure there are laws against that kind of thing for people like me, haha.

I will also add to everyone else's well wishes, that I am glad you have been getting better. I've never been shot, only shot at, but I have a pretty good imagination, and it tells me that getting shot is probably not something most people would want to experience, at least, not more than once!

Guest rihannalexis

Welcome to the little group of Magus nutty followers. We al enjoy reading his story and he has no problems taking some of our suggestions and twisting them into his story line and taking credit for them and we let him because he is that good at getting us hooked on this stories.

Wait until your pulled into the discussion of what to do with a character because he says that he is going to kill that person off and after two or three days his twisted mind never planned to off the character but he enloyed our debates.

Again welcome to this great group of followers.

Now Magus update please. Am waiting for next chapter and start of book three.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I am quite looking forward to the discussions and, I admit, I am selfish enough to think it would be awesome to see one of my ideas in print. I can't write worth bupkis myself, so I bow to the Master's expertise in that area. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.