Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I did see a few guys wereing the DB patch, was gonna ask why but got sidetracked and sorta forgot about it, brain was going even then LOL. I just figured it was an inside thing, you know how units have there own personal little traditions but it's nice to see it was an homage to the guys who came before us, who actually gave birth to the special forces world. You're right, we do need to never forget them, its because of them we are who we are.

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

"angeldust": Great chapter but rather than an ending you have set-up quite a few new plot lines just for this. I know that you intend to do the Shadow Group in SITG (Shadows in the grass?)so yeah that needs some more lead ins. But come on you promised a Sad death scene. Petra is killed and DL into her spare body and becomes a Terminator because now she cannot have Max's baby. Emma is shot causing her to lose her babies causing Max et al to invade SGHQ and kill everyone there then Max, Rick, Early, Dave & Adams go hunting all those that had anything to do with SG & Slaving. Please do not have Adams turn out to be a mole for SG. Lets get a well defined Them vs Us line up and watch the carnage & venom spill over affecting all that are involved. The school idea is nice but I think that Rick, Early, Dave, Adams & Legion should form a task force with Max & the twins to go hunting Slavers and let the slavers know that this group is a hunting and that they should be afraid, very afraid when found. Just my Nickel's worth.

C'mon Angeldust, if Emma is shot Max and the rest of the family will totally lose it and the resulting carnage will be the beginning of the end of the family. Shadow in the Grass don't sound too bad. Snakes make me think that someone in the family is going to betray them, or try to at least. We have been praying for Emma's twins, and Nadi's baby, too long for them to die now. What I want to see in SITG is what Legion and the rest of the nanites will do when they enter the fray. Legion mentioned it in passing awhile ago.

Your right, I like Shadows in the Grass even better, more mysterious. And yeah, I got a really good scene with Legion...and its messy :). He breaks all the rules!

I had planned on doing a mirror like comparison with Rick acting like Max and Tat and May playing the parts of the twins and letting them do a little hunting. I kinda wanted to set up a parrelel between the adults and the teens...sort of a forshadow of Max's future. Already have one in place...can you guess where the parallel is?

So Suzy is the stay @ home member of her group, is Marge going to be their Cat? Could be interesting, maybe even have a little competition between them, Adults vs Kids, which would fit into your Us vs Them plotline. Okay I look forward to more NorthStar but now you have actually wet my whistle for SITG, is that your working title or actual?

i've been thinking Snakes In The Grass, but Liking Shadows In The Grass a lot.

Well as long as AFF doesn't pull a rule outta there collective butt...I'll be here a while, I like this place.

Oh, and suddenly the age limit seems to have gone the way of the Dodo on the site that shall not be named...

See a lot of new stories with underage characters...ok off my soapbox

Yeah and their excuse is we cannot delete all too many and we need to be told yet when they are the story still stays. They lost a lot of good writers and stories,most did as we did pulled them. I go back to check up on certain members who had health issues (a lot have passed) and to re-read Ken Hammond's stories, I really enjoy his Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

So when do we get the next GITG you said that this was a big chapter that you had to split so where is the next split? Sam is in exams and you need someone to annoy you, I don't volunteer but I will suggest others. :lol:

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Your right, I like Shadows in the Grass even better, more mysterious. And yeah, I got a really good scene with Legion...and its messy :). He breaks all the rules!

I had planned on doing a mirror like comparison with Rick acting like Max and Tat and May playing the parts of the twins and letting them do a little hunting. I kinda wanted to set up a parrelel between the adults and the teens...sort of a forshadow of Max's future. Already have one in place...can you guess where the parallel is?

I believe the parallel is going to occur when Rick, May and Tat is going to hunt the leader of the SG, who I believe that Rick knew in the past. He may even be Rick's CIA supervisor of long ago!

I believe the parallel is going to occur when Rick, May and Tat is going to hunt the leader of the SG, who I believe that Rick knew in the past. He may even be Rick's CIA supervisor of long ago!

Rick believed he killed all the former bosses there is a small chance he herd of them but they said someone cleaned house and that's why the shadow group dropped off the nsa radar

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Rick believed he killed all the former bosses there is a small chance he herd of them but they said someone cleaned house and that's why the shadow group dropped off the nsa radar

That's the thing you see. It dropped of the NSA radar but they are still operating. early' security killed 2 and 2 are awaiting questioning. After they finishing questioning those two they are gone, I think. Say Major, you sound good though! Wishing that all is well.

That's the thing you see. It dropped of the NSA radar but they are still operating. early' security killed 2 and 2 are awaiting questioning. After they finishing questioning those two they are gone, I think. Say Major, you sound good though! Wishing that all is well.

Good days and bad days

Me neither, 63 chapters seems to be just long enough for all your little convoluted mind fucks and Cliffhanger's

I don't think so. Each chapter seems to bring MORE of those. Then he lets us off the hook for a chapter or so and jerks us back hard..

B

I guess that adds a whole new meaning to shake it up baby, huh? Hope you & your's are safe Samara, keep us posted. Bet it didn't postpone your exams though, huh?

yeah.. you're right. exams are still on.. I'm still safe but really scared.. guess how you'll feel if you you are running to the open grounds with your family every now and then having your heart in your throat and life on your palms.. I pray it stop soon and no one have to endure it again.. :)

ya right. but you guys must find another chain rattler if suddenly the post goes vacant .. ha ha :lol:

ya right. but you guys must find another chain rattler if suddenly the post goes vacant .. ha ha :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.