Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

are you gonna post soon magus.. ???

you said that the half of it completed on Tuesday.. post soon .. you see otherwise they'll accuse me for being irresponsible of my duty on bugging you about new chapter.. ;):lol:

and guys I'm informing you that I'm not gonna bug him about the new book before 15th of may.. as you must give the guy some time to wave the new plots and instruments.. :) see magus .. how sweet I am.. !! ;)

WAAAY too long, He has already said that he had a bunch of scenes written. He doesn't want to post more than one a week so we don't bug him for more, BUT that's your job.

B

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Have 9k written...trying to decide who to sacrifice to the cliffhanger.

Hey Magus, your chapter is never too long just giving me more to read which I appreciate. I don't particularly like the short chapters. Please don't sacrifice any of the old cast, maybe one of the COPS/SWAT killed in the line of duty. Does anyone HAVE to be sacrificed? The 3 people who the family liberated can go to their respective families. A feel good chapter u'know.

God I hate this shosso much just want to lay down in piece without my head exploding for 10 minute but no fucking throwing exn lodging pain piercing behind my eve just waiting till I get comfortable then throwing in moor pain making me screaminor making the nurses running to me worried I tore my stitches out again my favorite I'll looks at me like I'm crazy Dr's tal,ING outside the room just out of earshot thenot looking at me clearly talking about me god I just want to go home want to be able to fucking walk again hate this so fucking much

Sorry post was extremely inappropriate please disregard I was not taking pain meds and was having very bad phisical therapy day

Please don't kill off any of the core characters will be major upset for everyone but there are characters that would be major heartache would even change other characters perspective but not impact on the main story too much such as Stella orlike Gerald could even do others like Han and Wagner there are a fue like max and willow that still have future scenes but most are free game sadly and would tear me apart but one of the twins or even emmas twins (just saying as a possibility please don't do it)

Edited by MajorMarioc

You could have another full scale raid where a whole group are taken out by one well placed mortar or even demolish the homestead with a few inside, it also takes out Jeeves, Albert and a few of the awaken mechs. You could have a shocked family that starts to fall apart as they play the blame game. Oh how the Cardinal, Mr. White & The Archbishop roll over in glee causing Max and those survivors still loyal out for blood and damn anyone or anything that gets in their way. It actually brings down The Alphabets and returns the public to the post Nixon days of no confidence in Church or Government. ANARCHY!

I had planned on Max taking the whitehouse and threatening the president :D...that is a fun scene...hehehe

But, I've decided who dies...so sad :( and they die at the end of this chapter too...or do they...

Okay everybody start worrying, when he reached #62 on BITG he left "brand x" and had to track him down to here to find out what happened in Chapter 63. :lol: I am off to read 62 here and have set my hound on his scent, just in case.

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Well 62 is up, I know I said this was the last chapter, but it was getting too long and I still had subplots to kill...so one more LOL

Hey Magus, nice chapter. I do not see one chapter completing GITG, too much threads swaying in the breeze. So the head honcho is taking direct command of the operation and he wants to snatch "…the big black haired one if we can get her…or the redhead…the pregnant one…yeah, one of those two…or…or…the little blonde", i.e. Alice, Emma or Amy!! Do you think that security on the property is adequate? I believe that they are still in school, because Ms Wagner and Mrs Smith came to/or is at the house, with non-existent personal security. Do you know if they snatch anyone I prefer that they try for Alice because she is an android with amazing skills. Fortunately Max just became aware of the Shadow Group but he had to sort out Kara's father and all the problems that involved. He has to think about personal security though because members of the SG were found lurking right outside the property!!

Great chapter but rather than an ending you have set-up quite a few new plot lines just for this. I know that you intend to do the Shadow Group in SITG (Shadows in the grass?)so yeah that needs some more lead ins. But come on you promised a Sad death scene. Petra is killed and DL into her spare body and becomes a Terminator because now she cannot have Max's baby. Emma is shot causing her to lose her babies causing Max et al to invade SGHQ and kill everyone there then Max, Rick, Early, Dave & Adams go hunting all those that had anything to do with SG & Slaving. Please do not have Adams turn out to be a mole for SG. Lets get a well defined Them vs Us line up and watch the carnage & venom spill over affecting all that are involved. The school idea is nice but I think that Rick, Early, Dave, Adams & Legion should form a task force with Max & the twins to go hunting Slavers and let the slavers know that this group is a hunting and that they should be afraid, very afraid when found. Just my Nickel's worth.

ok, planned a them vs us sort of thing, no moles this time; but i have the book sort of set up with six seperate story lines that all converge at the end... chapter 63 more of an epilog chapter really; i still have a couple of little plot lines to resolve plus the cliffhangers...yep plural :) and it'll probably be short like 61...

of course i have said that before...what can i say, i can't be trusted and i wont say there won't be five or six chapters still because i honestly don't know until i start writing lol

post-26261-0-89491500-1430063793_thumb.pI have this patch, not I have it, not that old, but I have on in my collection.

So anywho, I have started on 63 and hopefully can get it out soon, then I want to bang out a chapter or two of Northstar...maybe finish that one...though I doubt it I do want to get closure in at least one of my serials, I feel like I'm neglecting children here LOL

As for the # of chapters, you've been writing long enough to know that we are but the conduit of our characters' story. It seems that we have an idea at first then start writing it and suddenly off we go down trails we never even knew existed. The story is all and must be told. I ran up Vengeance as I wanted it to end actually there are quite a few more chapters running around in my head. As for Sklar & friends well I have part of a chapter but every time I go to write more of it I get side tracked by where I want to go. I want to get to the Big Story but they don't want to leave the city yet. I was tempted to post my Potter tale but it is incomplete with Harry, his cousin & Moyfoy being stalked by Evil. and not sure if I want to continue something that has passed its expiry date thus very little readers.

Go for 66 GITG, just call it "Mark of the Beast?" (666) As for the SSF patch yep seems that certain types collect it, did you know that certain Deltas, SEALS & JTF2 wore a Velcro version in Afghanistan when they ran together? We must remember our roots so that the tree grows strong.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.