Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Chicky is a 'girl' so for her you sub chocolate for beer, maybe even sex.

Now for me it's whisky and a pretty girl or two, I like good scenery when relaxing. "I had to rebuild the circulation pump for the hot tub." that's way better than someone having to rebuild your circulation pump.

So are "monkeys"!

B

And Monkeys really love hot tubs so you can see my dilema.

that said Chapter 61 is up, one more chapter for a little housekeeping and book two is over...oh and the super dooper cliff hanger, can't forget that! :D

This is a good lead into an ending. It seems as if Max has finally started onto the realisation that he has to Organise his troops into their specialities. He'll have Cat, Marge, Samantha, Letti and Dr. Smith forming the medical unit. Walter and maybe Dave, the Sheriff's deputy and a few SWAT members forming the police services. Some of Early's friends joining as Security Details under the twins. Alice, Amy as Systems with Max & May as Mgt. IT will be the covering Company and others added as their abilities come forward.

And Monkeys really love hot tubs so you can see my dilema.

that said Chapter 61 is up, one more chapter for a little housekeeping and book two is over...oh and the super dooper cliff hanger, can't forget that! :D

Liked this chapter but I'm kind of dreading this cliff hanger you keep mentioning, you've had a lot of time to plan it out and I don't like that, means it might make us go insane :P

Chicky is a 'girl' so for her you sub chocolate for beer, maybe even sex.Now for me it's whisky and a pretty girl or two, I like good scenery when relaxing. "I had to rebuild the circulation pump for the hot tub." that's way better than someone having to rebuild your circulation pump.

Angel dust I'm no normal girl hand over the beer and whiskey and the pretty girls and men. Great chapter magus

Angel dust I'm no normal girl hand over the beer and whiskey and the pretty girls and men. Great chapter magus

She's one of us, alright!

Good chapter but it seemed a little short, or maybe it's just me hating to see it end. Either way, I can't wait for the GITG finale but I will ask for a huge favor. Don't make us wait too long for Chapter 1 of SITG. I don't have a lot of hair left as it is and pulling a clump out every day you make me wait is just mean! ;)

little shorter than I usually go, but it was either one really long chapter or two slightly shorter ones

so three month between books too long?

Edited by magusfang

Don't worry, won't be anywhere near that long, just being an ass and yanking everyone's chain...I'm a bit of a jerk after all :P

Probably be a week or so...I wanna do a little research and get things sort of lined up...I actually have a bunch of scenes written and need to sort of tie them together.

But one a week after that will probably be my pace during the summer...kids off so I won't have as much free time since I'm the house wife now...I can strip and reasseble an M-16 blindfolded in under two minutes...and now I can do the same thing with a vacuum cleaner, that seems wrong somehow :o

Vacuum cleaners don't need the maintance that an active firearm does. Maybe the m-16 needs to take care of the vacuum - then a trip to the store!

Unanswered question on the boy and his reunion. Final disposition of Turner? Maybe the :"wife" needs a payback session with him?

OR maybe the distraught parents can "have a wack" at him?

How about Dr. Smith. I lost something there. Saw him introduced in Ch 57 but nothing about joining the group. Where did I miss that? What about the legless black ops guys??

Weeks before new posts?? 3 days is too long. This is getting too good with just the threads so far not to mention the black ops thing hanging in the wings. AND "we" still want to pursue the new school thing. Just to mention a few items.

:beer:

B

I finally got the Dr's to let me clean my guns been passing me off almost like I don't know how to do it any moor may it's the med school maybe it's the being shot in the head a little while ago but I'm at over an hour with my g36 told the Dr will help with improving my moter functions but just been passing me off and I haven't even true my side arm

Really happy to hear won't be 3 months was getting worried I'm gonna be in the hospital longer then originally told so will be bored out of my mind and my facing room mate keeps watching judge shows WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

I mean the people who choose to go on Cort TV I mean good god how Manny petty things can people argue over nothing I don't think I would make a good lawyer or judge well may a judge tell them to pay it back by working on fixing the asshole roof or something like that

My room mate jumped off a roof and broke his spine... wanted to be a pro wrestler...

Edited by MajorMarioc

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.