Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Well there are quite a few people in the world who are proficient in martial arts that don't have degrees/belts/knots, etc. but are deadly at it. Krav Maga & Abir are used by the Israeli forces and only recently became mainstream in opening dojo like schools to teach to others. Most think that Gung-fu (Kung Fu)is not good for actual fighting but a true practitioner forgets all the fancy mancy crap when fighting and go for either the disabling or death strikes (Do Pi & Hung Luck are two that teach you to never fly. Most that take the $50.00 courses are just learning a form of Choreography. Choy Li Fut is very real and had even impressed Bruce Lee. Bruce never used Kung fu or air attacks per se when street fighting as he wanted to go home afterwards."Choy Li Fut is the most effective system that I've seen for fighting more than one person. [it] is one of the most difficult styles to attack and defend against. Choy Li Fut is the only style [of gung fu] that traveled to Thailand to fight the Thai boxers and hadn't lost." Bruce LeeMost SF of the world are taught an augmented form of hand to hand that is a mixture of the best their Military overlords like and the better ones teach something that the overlords don't know about. But yes Max should load up the sims and train everyone in the family so that they would have a fighting chance. Although we know He, Alice, Jazz & Tali know somwthing as each has used it in the stories.

I'm quite sure Amy has done some sims in ninjitsu, she seems like the most ninja of the bunch (minus the twins of course)

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

I'm quite sure Amy has done some sims in ninjitsu, she seems like the most ninja of the bunch (minus the twins of course)

My reason for wanting Max to get some martial arts training is because of the way he was handled by Wu, Becca's father, and the way he was treated in jail. Plus the fact that since he came out the only things he did was go back to school, rescue a lot of kids which involved a lot of fighting, have sex with his harem and make babies and in the process lose some limbs and become more mechanical!! In the process of fighting, not making babies! Every time he gets into a skirmish he lose some ports!

Well family is asleep super pissed at me still need to ask if I should retire I have not been doing it to long so not that great of a retirement package but could get another job problem is I do love my job love almost everything about it just a bad day means a bad day when it rains it pours and honestly if I didn't go in one of your guys gets even shot and 8 hear about it idk if I could live with that on top of already giving another man ghosts the rest of his life because I was to chickens hit to go back in may when I can fully use my legs again I will go outto the range see if I can pull a jazz lol what was it 1000M 30 seconds all deaday center I'm not a sniper lol but gives me a goal to work for lol

Need update I'm gonna be sitting in a hospital bed for the next couple weeks with nothing to do but explore this new tablet my family got me not very exciting mabye I can get ,you guys to sneak my gun in andicon clean it

Gotta take exception to some of you comment. I DO NOT think making a rational decision to NOT go back in the line of fire is "chicken"!

Should you make that decision to "retire" based on the comments from fellow vets here it would be the, in "our" opinion the correct one.

PLEASE carefully read the comments of Sniper and Mangus. You have done more than your part and can contribute to the ongoing

wellbeing of the country and the guys in the field by passing on you experience and expertise to those coming up. Don't let that get lost.

B

Mabye legion could be hosting classes in the virtual world for the kids max makes a small apearance showing how adept he has become now in martial arts with inspires the kids even moor to be a be to defend themselves and of course no one can beat legion in the virtual world who has knowledge of every single fighting style in existence and blends them perfectly not to mention the ability to mabye copy his avatar (hive mind comes in handy teaching) jazz and tali could show off the twin ninja skills too could be a short scene just after the interrogation of Karas dad or even on his way just checking up on some of the moor frame and frightened of the kids those who needed the pod all have chips could even have tiara and Stacy walk into the library see about 10 kids laying unconscious and ask what's going on legion pops on the TV shows them max had the idea to help thensure kids to come out of there shells and Egan some sort of control in there life's these kids might only ever talk to max

Retiring was the hardest thing I had to do; fact I retired what three times :P. You'll miss it but there's a time to take the harness off; different for all of us and its a decision you have to make for yourself, just remember to be honest with yourself. if it doesn't feel right then it probably isn't, don't let peer pressure or stupid things like some macho code decide for you, remember you are not the only one your decision affects.

And you can still teach, there are people stateside looking for instructors with your skills and experience, pays not half bad and its nice being able to spend most of your nights and weekends with your family - and don't knock a nice warm soft bed either! :D beats the hell out of sleeping in the mud!

Gotta take exception to some of you comment. I DO NOT think making a rational decision to NOT go back in the line of fire is "chicken"!

Should you make that decision to "retire" based on the comments from fellow vets here it would be the, in "our" opinion the correct one.

PLEASE carefully read the comments of Sniper and Mangus. You have done more than your part and can contribute to the ongoing

wellbeing of the country and the guys in the field by passing on you experience and expertise to those coming up. Don't let that get lost.

B

I will think about it thank you so much it is a hard decision and it will change a lot of people's lives if I retire I'm sorry if I offended with the chicken thing but I am scared scared shitless to go back out there

The mac code is huge you know that

Edited by MajorMarioc

ya

I will think about it thank you so much it is a hard decision and it will change a lot of people's lives if I retire I'm sorry if I offended with the chicken thing but I am scared scared shitless to go back out there

Yeah, but how many people can say they walked through the fire - you can! You have nothing to prove, you've earned your right to be standing on this planet, you bled for that right after all.

The most important part that you have to consider is are you afraid to Live or Die? Dying is easy and once done that's it, while Living takes Courage everyday as you have more decisions to make and others that depend on you for Love and guidance. As Magus & Sniper can attest to when you train others you not only help them but all those that they pass your knowledge onto. So you end up saving a lot more than by just leading a few.

The fact that you will say you are scared to go back says, to me, you are beginning the healing process AND having rational thoughts after the trauma. KEEP GOING. This is a VERY large part of being a man!

B

It just dawned on me one character that was missing at the slaughter house that would have helped a lot was Hans. His being a priest could have given comfort the the responders. Even a hard core Atheist appreciates the comforting words of a Chaplin in a case like this. If they know that you are not a believer or of their denomination they adjust the GOD speak accordingly. It's why there are Chaplains of All Faiths in most Armed Forces.

why you guys are barking at me!!! I'm as eager to read further as you people but I've noticed that if I bug him too much ,my texts goes unnoticed sometimes. so I stopped bugging him.. and I also developed a theory about his timing.. it seems that he is gonna update weekly.. so im being patient and stopped checking every now and then.. and my exams are also going on so you can understand that nowadays I'm going through a shortage of free times.. and I really appreciate that you guys have done well bugging him on behalf of me. I hope that we will get to read new chapter within Monday night. OK then keep waiting eagerly .. like me :)

why you guys are barking at me!!! I'm as eager to read further as you people but I've noticed that if I bug him too much ,my texts goes unnoticed sometimes. so I stopped bugging him.. and I also developed a theory about his timing.. it seems that he is gonna update weekly.. so im being patient and stopped checking every now and then.. and my exams are also going on so you can understand that nowadays I'm going through a shortage of free times.. and I really appreciate that you guys have done well bugging him on behalf of me. I hope that we will get to read new chapter within Monday night. OK then keep waiting eagerly .. like me :)

I have exams coming up too, but my revision technique is look at the stuff the night before I have the exam and on the bus in the morning or else I will forget it again :) (although even then I wouldn't call it revising, I'd call it 'see how far I can get through my notes before I get bored and watch TV')

sorry for the delay, but it seems that I had retrograde amnesia and I'm actually a priest so I'll only be able to right about shagging little boys! (I now appologize to all priests and catholics :))

I'll post tonight, really am sorry for the delay but I had to rebuild the circulation pump for the hot tub...trust me, hot tub trumps everything! :P

I use to keep my notes in what is now called texting, basically using abbreviations/phonetically spelt words. The night before a test/exam I wrote the notes out in longhand thus sticking it freshly in my head. Also if the instructor wanted to check your notes they could understand them. Had one ask me if I was dyslexic and replied nope just Canuck.

Because you have been designated as the OFFICIAL chain rattler/update bugger.

B

sorry for the delay, but it seems that I had retrograde amnesia and I'm actually a priest so I'll only be able to right about shagging little boys! (I now appologize to all priests and catholics :))

I'll post tonight, really am sorry for the delay but I had to rebuild the circulation pump for the hot tub...trust me, hot tub trumps everything! :P

Even football AND monkey??

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.