Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Glad you made an account. Was going to click a "like" on this post BUT the fact you are talking about retiring deterred me. Maybe you might consider something like Mangus and train the newbies. I do agree that it is probably time to keep the body out of the overly hostile areas.

B

I have not decided yetbut not able to talk about my work with family they have no clue I'm back yet I might stay in monsters never stop feels like no matter how Manny my men take down is another 2 THAT POP UP (hail hydra right) people get to go home because of me but if they don't it's my fault not an easy call just need to think about it... many not right after major head trama lol

I have not decided yetbut not able to talk about my work with family they have no clue I'm back yet I might stay in monsters never stop feels like no matter how Manny my men take down is another 2 THAT POP UP (hail hydra right) people get to go home because of me but if they don't it's my fault not an easy call just need to think about it... many not right after major head trama lol

Thats the job mate, I've buried a lot of good friends over the years but I saved a lot of lives...somewhere I hope the cosmic balance is at least even. I spent the last ten years of my life hunting monsters and you're right, there never seems to be a shortage of them but all you can do is keep taking them down just as fast as you can.

that said, if you're done you're done; you do no one any good getting zapped because you stayed in the game to long, you have family and they have to figure into your decision also. Do need to talk to your family though, let them know you're safe, no right letting them worry any longer than they have to.

Another reason to not overstay past your due date is that you become more of a liability to those that follow you and eventually you make mistakes that causes good people to die.

"Sooo how long til the next chapter?" he asks on behalf of Samara.

Bigman

As far as ages for Sniper..... Amy, Max, Emma all should appear about 17ish.... Cynthia is still breast feeding. According to the timeline, around the end of the year that they met Becca was BITG 63, like Thanksgiving that year, then port a little bit into the future is where GITG is at. Timeline gets a little muddled and confusing to me because of the fact that when crap hits Max, it's like fighting Bruce Lee, there may only be two fists, but, it feels like 30 all at the same time. Hard and fast is how it seems to go with them. The Christmas time raid on Volstock, takes place about a year after they met Becca and Suzy, Cynthia is born, and still nursing.

Bigman I do not remember questioning the ages of the girls and Max. I do now that when Amy was put into the pod she was ten and when she came out she was about 16. Remember they found out later the that bio-gel aged the body quickly. Max was aged by it also when he was hurt by the dog and injured in the jail. That is why Max and Alice agreed not to use it anymore.

The only thing that I thought was funny and so did my wife was when the twins beat the SWAT members and the twins are only six. Hell I was 40 before I attempted a 1000 yard shot. And so for people that never tried that it is over 10 football fields long. Before that I was happy with 500 to 750 yards. That was the max range of the weapons that I was using at the time. My first time on the range in the Navy was with an M1 and we were shooting at 150 yards max. Shortly went to the M14 to train for sniper training. Then had the custom rifle built and used it until I got out in 1994.

Edited by Sniper014

So never shot against a six year old huh sniper? Scared are yo LOL...call it literary liscence, a really huge literary liscence. But remember they shot Max's rifles and they have nanites on board enhancing everything...still a really big literary liscence - but it was just too cute a scene not to use :P

Edited by magusfang

Can't wait for the next update need to know about

Can't sleep for some reason finally made an account I might retire after that last one I'm 24 with to Manny ghosts as is finding so Manny for so close my calls cost life's and it really hurts getting shot

The ghost never leave. I can not visit the wall in DC without getting chills and tears in my eyes because some of my friends are on it and I know of two that were in the same area with me in the jungle. At least the helmet saved you. I went into the jungle with a soft bush hat on. Helmet made to much noise and was heavy to carry. As much weight that I could leave at the base was fine with me and the others. I usually carried about 140 pounds of equpment on me and if I got shot in the head I would be dead. I have been shot in the arm and leg so I know that it hurts like hell. Like everyone is saying, just remember the ones that you did save. They can go on living. Remember the ones that did not in memory. If you let it tear you up you will never fully recover and then you will be no good to anyone and I believe that you are to good to just give up on life just yet. At 24 you have a lot to live for. As to making the call - some are good calls and some are bad ones but they all have to be done sometimes in our life.

Keep the faith and get well soon.

Suggest you look at some of replies here. This is an open forum and some of the folks here seem to have experience in similar lines of endeavor. You may want to PM or e-mail them. Hope your recovery goes well.

B

Suggest you look at some of replies here. This is an open forum and some of the folks here seem to have experience in similar lines of endeavor. You may want to PM or e-mail them. Hope your recovery goes well.

B

I've read every word thank you all so much

Magus don't you dare let karas dad off easy go for blood sadists will justify evory action they ever did they will see you as the villon in there mind they are the hero of this story

Honest to got if it was not for spell check nothing I was rypeing would be half readable right now :(

Edited by MajorMarioc

So never shot against a six year old huh sniper? Scared are yo LOL...call it literary liscence, a really huge literary liscence. But remember they shot Max's rifles and they have nanites on board enhancing everything...still a really big literary liscence - but it was just too cute a scene not to use :P

I would love to but I do not look good with either pink or blue fingernail polish. But then my great granddaughters favorite colors are pink and purple. If I end up wearing either color that means that I lost to a four old. :blush::D

I know how you are feeling. My wife dreaded the phone ringing anytime I was home and really dreaded a knock on the door. I could not tell her where I was or when I was coming back. Even after I retired not ony her but I dreaded phone calls because of who I was working for near the end of my career. To this day I still am visited by ghost and have cold chills at night and if it was not for the

love of my life being their to comfort me I would still be a basket case. But I and everyone here believe that if you hang in there and tell your family how you are that they will be there in your corner for you. You would be suprise how supportive they will be for you.

Keep the faith.

I would love to but I do not look good with either pink or blue fingernail polish. But then my great granddaughters favorite colors are pink and purple. If I end up wearing either color that means that I lost to a four old. :blush::D

But just think of the fun you have training them AND how much fun they will have talking about how the student now can out

preform the teacher.

B

Thank all of you for the support sorry for my bad typeing I've got big decision to make and big plans called family they are on the way freaked out when I told them got shot man gonna get earfull when they see was in the head I'm slurring words a little Dr says temporarily so that's good full recovory asked to get someone for a meet that needs to happen way before any desisiobs are made hate meetings like that wish me luck most likely I will get back out there because if I am not someone else is and I have no say in how they do

They cut the pain mess off so yeah it ducks getting shot

Edited by MajorMarioc

Thank all of you for the support sorry for my bad typeing I've got big decision to make and big plans called family they are on the way freaked out when I told them got shot man gonna get earfull when they see was in the head I'm slurring words a little Dr says temporarily so that's good full recovory asked to get someone for a meet that needs to happen way before any desisiobs are made hate meetings like that wish me luck most likely I will get back out there because if I am not someone else is and I have no say in how they do

SUCKS HARD! Before you make a decision to go back out suggest you let some healing time set in AND talk with some of the folks that have commented here. They have "no dog in this fight" and will have only YOUR "best" interests in mind. "They have been there and done that"

B

But just think of the fun you have training them AND how much fun they will have talking about how the student now can out

preform the teacher.

B

Yes would be fun but then I would have her mother and my wife not only mad at me but probably rolling on the ground laughing at me for my new fashion statement. Pink on one hand and purple on the other.

Take your time and do not let the drugs talk for you. Been there and done that and regretted the outcome. Let the family help you. You would be surprised at the love and help they will give you while you are recovering. Like I said just keep the faith. They love you are they would not be coming to your aid. Give them your love back.

Hey Magus, instead of having Max go on a plane buying Jag you should have him build an improved and more comfortable LOTUS. One that could fly and travel faster/father on land too. It would have all the comforts of home (hvac,bathrooms/showers, etc.)plus a lot of his new & improved weapons with better carrying capacity for spiders, pods and missiles

Yes would be fun but then I would have her mother and my wife not only mad at me but probably rolling on the ground laughing at me for my new fashion statement. Pink on one hand and purple on the other.

ONLY if they beat you. The practice will resharpen you skills so maybe it will be quite a while before they reach that point. After all it will be real world not Mangus's. :dance:

B

ONLY if they beat you. The practice will resharpen you skills so maybe it will be quite a while before they reach that point. After all it will be real world not Mangus's. :dance:

B

All she would have to do it bat her eyes at me and smile while saying Papa please and I melt like butter. :dancegirl2: Not like I am wrapped around her finger but I am wrapped around all of them. Not just my wife but my daughters, grand children and great grandchildren. :bash::drool:

MajorMarioc

heal first and listen to your loved ones and your gut. Whatever you decide remember you have to be able to live with yourself. Also remember that your family and friends are that for a reason, sometimes they know better then we do.

good luck with whatever you decide.

Well family is asleep super pissed at me still need to ask if I should retire I have not been doing it to long so not that great of a retirement package but could get another job problem is I do love my job love almost everything about it just a bad day means a bad day when it rains it pours and honestly if I didn't go in one of your guys gets even shot and 8 hear about it idk if I could live with that on top of already giving another man ghosts the rest of his life because I was to chickens hit to go back in may when I can fully use my legs again I will go outto the range see if I can pull a jazz lol what was it 1000M 30 seconds all deaday center I'm not a sniper lol but gives me a goal to work for lol

Need update I'm gonna be sitting in a hospital bed for the next couple weeks with nothing to do but explore this new tablet my family got me not very exciting mabye I can get ,you guys to sneak my gun in andicon clean it

I'd really love to read about Mika in the next book. What are you planing magus will we see her in SITG 1.. ? and I'll not ask you about your next update.. because as you see Angeledust already did it "on my behalf" ;) (as if he is not eager to read it.. infact I can clearly see that who is more eager ) :lol: I've noticed that a lot of people don't like Petra that much .. as she is a Hermaphrodite. but if you have my opinion I don't see any vast changes in the love life of Max-Emma or in the harem.. but I must say that when Amy was detached from the couple and fallen head over the hill with Alice,was a bit sad.. because to me she was the sunshine and wild streak among the initial foursome. and also was madly in love with her hero boyfriend max.. but gradually that relationship fallen apart.. and nowadays we don't see any Max-Amy incidents much.. what do you say people?? :)

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

I'd really love to read about Mika in the next book. What are you planing magus will we see her in SITG 1.. ? and I'll not ask you about your next update.. because as you see Angeledust already did it "on my behalf" ;) (as if he is not eager to read it.. infact I can clearly see that who is more eager ) :lol: I've noticed that a lot of people don't like Petra that much .. as she is a Hermaphrodite. but if you have my opinion I don't see any vast changes in the love life of Max-Emma or in the harem.. but I must say that when Amy was detached from the couple and fallen head over the hill with Alice,was a bit sad.. because to me she was the sunshine and wild streak among the initial foursome. and also was madly in love with her hero boyfriend max.. but gradually that relationship fallen apart.. and nowadays we don't see any Max-Amy incidents much.. what do you say people?? :)

Seems like Amy's thought in BITG 29, "She truly loved him and didn’t care if she made no friends at school; she truly needed him, as much as she needed and loved Alice. Going back to school had been her idea, she had even talked Max into going with them even though he had completed his requirements and should have actually started college almost two years ago; she said a silent prayer that school wouldn’t drive a wedge between them – she would never forgive herself if that happened", has gone south.Btw Magus, Are those kids going to finish college and how about Max's getting martial arts training, probably to the 12th Dan level, if that is the highest. So much to do and so little time. A storm 'with their name on it' is coming! Will the kids being taught by Al and Jeeves be able to get a job later?

Well there are quite a few people in the world who are proficient in martial arts that don't have degrees/belts/knots, etc. but are deadly at it. Krav Maga & Abir are used by the Israeli forces and only recently became mainstream in opening dojo like schools to teach to others. Most think that Gung-fu (Kung Fu)is not good for actual fighting but a true practitioner forgets all the fancy mancy crap when fighting and go for either the disabling or death strikes (Do Pi & Hung Luck are two that teach you to never fly. Most that take the $50.00 courses are just learning a form of Choreography. Choy Li Fut is very real and had even impressed Bruce Lee. Bruce never used Kung fu or air attacks per se when street fighting as he wanted to go home afterwards.

"Choy Li Fut is the most effective system that I've seen for fighting more than one person. [it] is one of the most difficult styles to attack and defend against. Choy Li Fut is the only style [of gung fu] that traveled to Thailand to fight the Thai boxers and hadn't lost." Bruce Lee

Most SF of the world are taught an augmented form of hand to hand that is a mixture of the best their Military overlords like and the better ones teach something that the overlords don't know about. But yes Max should load up the sims and train everyone in the family so that they would have a fighting chance. Although we know He, Alice, Jazz & Tali know somwthing as each has used it in the stories.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.