Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Well I guess that the end is coming. Max is in the Vacatin with no armor and no back up and now has been hit on the head and knocked out. Who are you going to have come to his rescue this time. because the swiss guards do not take names when they kick your butt.

Guess that we will have to see how he gets out of this one.

Well I guess that the end is coming. Max is in the Vacatin with no armor and no back up and now has been hit on the head and knocked out. Who are you going to have come to his rescue this time. because the swiss guards do not take names when they kick your butt.

Guess that we will have to see how he gets out of this one.

Yeah, this cliffhanger looks like a good place to start Book 3. Hopefully, Hans is close by otherwise, the Twins, Amy and Alice will be mounting a rescue mission. I'm wondering if the Twins managed to stow away with Hans and really are close by. Dying to read what comes next!

Let me quess. another avitar instead of the real Max. Used him in Russia why not in Rome.

I say Becca, Tatiana, Leia, Cynthia, and as much as i would hate for it to happen, either Emma/Petra/Amy/Tali/Jazz or Cat. I could see a conflict starting in the younger ones because of it; whoever dies gets a new body, an older body, allowing them to be with Max outside the VW. Oh and definately Hans; i knew he was toast as soon as he invited Bart.

How about Max. Emma, Taz, Jazz, Amy or Alice and May. Or maybe Hans at the hands of Bert. Still do not trust Hans. Was Max just playing with the girls or are they really getting better than him. They got his eight for eight times in the Sims. If he is good he should have won atleast one or two sims since he is part machine. We still do not who the really bad guys are that want the spiders at any cost. Maybe it is the Pope and his Cardinals of Evil. Just smart bomb the Vatican and see what happens. Only joking or not. Release the spiders and flyers on the Vacatin and Rome. Would be nice to see how they would react to a living nightmare.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.