Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

And I said the same thing. I grow up watching the original Star Trek and it was always a security guy getting killed to either save the captain or a person in command or medical and science. Because the joke use to be how long would a crew member INA red shirt last. The answer was about one minute after they beamed down. In the later Star Trek shows they changed the color of the command shirts from either gold or green to red.

Guest wolf7700

Yeah, COJimmy is correct; the term "Red Shirt" means the group member that is expendable to move the plot along.

I do believe that there is a Mole and it could be anyone even Max if some one hacked him. Jeeves, because he is upset that Max freed A.L.I.C.E. but not him or The Professor. Tat, because she is the Head of The Slavers that is why she wasn't killed. May, her reasoning was affected by her death. Nadi, upset because she still wants Max to be her Master. You could make it almost anyone.

I think the mole could be Mike or someone hacked Alice or could be Evan or even someone hacked Jeeves

congrats on surviving, to bad you don't have any nanites so you could be up and going already. but on the good side you can let your family fuss over you and that should make you fill better. LOL

Yeah, gotta be careful though, I tend to be short tempered when I'm in pain and take it out on those around me. It's not their fault, I did this to myself (ah the stupidity of youth) but thankfully I have a good family, they just ignore my surly mood and wait for the inevitable appology.

that is one of the things family is, the accept the bad part of you and let it pass. remember it just takes one opps to spend all the brownie points you have saved up. LOL. this statement comes from a single person who isn't in a relationship at the moment. and no I am not looking for sympathy or a relationship. my last couple were trouble and I am on a hiatus, looking at myself and what I want in a relationship.

Well good luck, I spent most of my youth on my own and thought it was great, then I found someone...someones actually...and realized it had sucked by comparison. Has to be the right one, or ones as the case may be, though.

I too was lucky to find some one who loved me unconditionally unfortunately for her. It has been 8 yrs today that she left me and I know she didn't want to go, we miss her everyday.

Always remember to tell those that you love "I Love You." every chance you get because at any moment that ability can be snapped away in the twinkle of an eye.

I too was lucky to find some one who loved me unconditionally unfortunately for her. It has been 8 yrs today that she left me and I know she didn't want to go, we miss her everyday. Always remember to tell those that you love "I Love You." every chance you get because at any moment that ability can be snapped away in the twinkle of an eye.

That not only includes lovers/wives but parents also.

My condolences on your loss.

B

I was like you when I was young. Under 30. Then I found the best love of my life. She put up with me going away unannounced. Stuck with me when I broke me ankle and damaged both knees on my last jump. She ask me to try to live life a little less risk full. After retiring from the military with a medical retirement I started living life to the fullest. Also lost her in 2006 when she flat lined on me three times in the hospital. She was sent back to me by a higher power. Since then we do things in life to please each others. We take each day one day at a time. We just had our 35th wedding anniversary in July and it was like it was the first time.

So I know how your family feels about you and want you to remain safe for them to enjoy your time with them.

Do get well soon. He is another quote: live long and prosper.

wow those meds are really doing a job on you. the next chapter should be really good or at least fun to read. Didn't you write a few chapters of BITG on meds? Some of those were interesting to read.

Yeah, I laugh a little when I read those chapters now...they were a little confused but not half bad, fun.

But not having as easy a time, back's killing me even with the meds, hard to concentrate and its coming slowly, ben writing over six hours and I only have about 3500 words...just can't seem to get it to flow tonight, oh well its a new day, maybe i can do better after a nap

Hey Magus

Hope you are doing well and take a easy. Just finished catching up with GITG, really great chapters can't wait for the next one. I love to see Max invite Maggie to Christmas dinner to surprise Becca and Suzy. Glad to see Hans is part of the family.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.