Click Here!

Rec good High School slash stories

Guest fumasterchu

Guest fumasterchu

I really enjoy reading slash stories that take place when the main characters are in high school. I tried the search option and it didn't help. I hope someone can recommend some to me. I would like them to be complete though. I am so involved with Loser right now and I hate it that it isn't finished lol. Any that are similar to Loser by Sweetsurrender would be great! Thanks.

Omg, isn't Loser the absolute BEST??!!

I love high school stories too. Must be the perv in me. lol

Off the top of my head I would recommend you read Close Protection by Cordelia Kingsbridge. It's completed and the main character is in high school. It's a FANTASTIC story, as good as Loser. :) Well, maybe nothing is as good as Loser. lol

I'll keep thinking, but that should keep you busy. I think it's like fifty-some-odd pages. Oh, I just thought of another one: Black Star Cross by Young Sage. That's a great high school story also and it's about fifty-two pages. That's an oldie but goody. =)

Oh, and you should check out West by Sweetsurrender also. It's a completed story but I think she said she was going to edit it more or redo it or something after Loser. And if you want to read Sin, that's not completed, but it's another great story of hers.

Oh, wait, there's Orbiting Jupiter - many of her stories are high school based and she has quite a few completed ones.

Oh, and there's a story I edited that's completed: Supply and Demand, another fifty-some-odd chapter story about high school. And it has TONS of sex. lol Anywhere from two kids to an orgy. lol ;) That's by fusedtwilight.

If you want great high school m/m stories, Google Dom Luka and read his stuff on GA. Actually there's a lot of good high school fics on GA. Black Star Cross is also on there.

Dom Luka has many completed stories. Unfortunately he doesn't write stories anymore, but what he has written is great. :)

• 5 months later...

She is the one. Not compleat but has recieved 25K hits since 19 chapters were posted on Oct 18,2014. The author moving it here is the reason I came to this site. I think the other HS story I read here was "Time for School"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.