Click Here!

Missing Story

LisaT2525

I'm not sure if this is even the correct place to ask this, but I noticed one of the stories I read was updated today and I just went to read it and it's not there anymore.

I think it's called "For Queen or Country" or something like that. It's a really good story and I was looking forward to reading the latest chapter.

Maybe the author just pulled it to fix the chapter or something...

Does anyone know what happened to it?

Guest Katniss Everdeen

Lisa, I think the story is still posted on Fiction Press and Watt Pad under the pen name of Astateofquandary (not sure if the A is capitalized or not) unless it was removed from them.

Guest Katniss Everdeen

You're welcome, Lisa! Oh, the story is posted on FP so I don't know why you couldn't find it. I just checked again to be sure and saw it. I typed in the search box (be sure to select writer) the name astateofquandary and it comes up but looks like this; A State of Quandary with spaces between like I have shown. It is there too! I think only 4 chapters are posted on Watt Pad.

Ah, I just found it! I had to narrow the search to romance, in progress, etc. and it came up. There's five chapters posted. I don't remember how many were posted here. And yeah, there's only four on Wattpad.

Thank you for all your help Katniss! :) At least now I can read it somewhere else. Do you know why she pulled it on here?

Guest Katniss Everdeen

Lisa, All I know is that I saw the story listed under Latest Stories sometime yesterday but it wasn't an update only a message that it was being removed which I think was because of negative reviews she had gotten. I also think she mentioned her father had passed away a few months ago too. I was sorry to see it gone from here but at least we can still read it over at FP or Watt Pad once she gets over her grief and starts writing again.

Hmm, I don't remember seeing any negative reviews. I'm sorry to hear about her dad, though.

Yes, hopefully she'll start to update soon.

Thanks again for all your help, Katniss! Oh, and I gotta tell you: when I first saw your name in a review, I thought, "Wow, what a pretty name - Katniss.", but it wasn't until I saw a movie poster of "The Hunger Games", that I realized it wasn't your real name!!!! lol

Yes, I am slow...

Anyway...thank you again and I know I'll see you around all the stories I review. lol :)

Oh, and did anyone find out what happened to dazed? I'm so worried about her.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.