Click Here!

What These Eyes See

Aysha c.c.

Okay guess what everyone, I have joined the legions of Naruto fanfiction writers! So here's the gist of it.

What These Eyes See
Hanabi Hyuuga, ponders how everyone underestimates the Byakugan and decides to educate Moegi. Please note that not all tags apply to this chapter. 3Plus, AFFO, Anal, Bi, B-Mod, BP, Contro, DP, Exhib, F/F, Fingering, F/D, HJ, Inc, loli, M/F, Minor1, Minor2, Oral, Other
Naruto > General
Author [Aysha] -:- Rated [Adult++]

Authors notes: This story has been given all relevant tags and warnings. I don't know how old Hanabi Hyuuga is but in this story she is 10 years old and the same age as Moegi and her team.

This is the first F/F I have ever done so it would be really awesome if you give me some reviews and let me know how I did. All reviews are welcome. Thank you!

Edited by Aysha c.c.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2 is up and ready for your enjoyment!

Chapter 2

The funniest thing I've ever seen!

The worst thing I've ever seen!

The sexiest thing I've ever seen!

A New Jutsu???

A/N: Okay, I've done some research and I've discovered that genin graduate from the ninja Academy at the age of 12 so that makes Moegi and the rest of her squad 12 years old. However my research shows that at this time. In the show Hanabi should be 10 years old. So we're just going to assume that because of her advanced skill she was skipped ahead two years and put in the same class with Moegi and the rest of her team. I will be making adjustments to some of the details in chapter 1 to reflect this.

Japanese words you need to know: (senpai) is the word acknowledging someone's advanced rank or experience whether in school, business, or even as a ninja. (Kohai) is a word sinpai would used to recognize their juniors.

Warning: the worst thing Hanabi has ever seen was and is traumatic! She doesn't go into the gory details but try not to throw up on your keyboard! LOL :P

Edited by Aysha c.c.