Sign in to follow this  
phoeyay

Love in the Darkness, Love in the Light

Hi everybody! I am happy to tell you that I have created for you another piece of lovely Kuroshitsuji yaoi frippery, which will be updated approximately weekly until done. (EDIT: I can't seem to resist updating more often. Let's just say at least weekly)

This one features two pairings, Ciel/Sebastian and Will/Grell. I did put Ciel in there first for a reason. I seem to have grown quite fond of the concept of him as seme. What can I say? The guy's commanding.

This story is kind of all over the place... it starts with PWP, then plot happens, and it ends with a completely different focus than it started with, and I think there is even a chapter in there with no explicit or even implicit sexuality, which is impressive for a perv like me, believe me!

Author: phoeyay
Title: Love in the Darkness, Love in the Light
Summary: No matter what path you walk, sweet Love and her evil twin sister Desire will be there to waylay you.
Feedback: any you feel I deserve, I will be happy to receive!
Fandom: Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji
Pairing: CielxSeb, WillxGrell
Warnings:
AFFO, Anal, Angst, BDSM, Bi, CBT, D/s, Fingering, H/C, Humil, M/M, M/s, Minor1, Oral, Rim, S&M, Shouta, Solo, Trans, WD, WIP, WS

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered. Will include 8 chapters in all.
URL: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600054388

Anyhow - if you think you might like, there it is. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy it thoroughly! - phoeyay

Edited by phoeyay