Click Here!

Outbreak (an original zombie apocalypse story)

xXKuroTenshi666Xx

Are you ever in the mood for a MxM story set during a zombie apocalypse but they're difficult to find? Then I have just the story for you!

Authors: Idlehands and xXKuroTenshi666Xx
Title: Outbreak
Summary:

For months Blake has been surviving in a hell of a land filled with walking corpses with a taste for human flesh and savage survivors. Then he met Calix, a lab created creature who may hold the key to bring this nightmare to an end.

Feedback: Yes please! We'd love some honest opinions and criticism!
Fandom: Original
Pairing: Slash or MxM. Calix/Blake
Warnings: M/M, oral, anal, angst, violence
Solo story or chaptered story: Solo story?

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106356

A heads up, this story is a written a bit differently than normal. This is actually an active roleplay between myself and Idlehands (yes we do have permission from the TOS team to have the story posted :) ) and so the story is the posts from our roleplay. I know that's a really weird format for people to read, but we are working on getting it to flow better as a story; however no one is really reviewing it and giving us pointers on the writing so we aren't sure what to edit and fix to make it better.

We really love this story and our characters and we really want others to read it and enjoy it as much as we do writing it, so we could really use an outside perspective on what we could do to edit it and make the story flow better. So please take a look and let us know what you think! ^_^