Click Here!

His Valet de Chambre (SebasCiel for the cultured lady)

phoeyay

Author: phoeyay

Title: His Valet de Chambre

Summary: Everything changed after that night at the Savoy. One moment of indiscretion, and Sebastian had no idea what he had unleashed.

Expanded Summary:

For anyone who read Lessons, This is similar in the pairing and the progression of the relationship, but it is a bit more of a romance with darker tones and just slightly more plot. There will still be plenty of delicious lemons, though! And it's not TOO dark because that just doesn't seem to happen with me. It is just a tiny bit AU in its premise, but the characters / setting are meant to be roughly the same as the manga and the anime.

I am a rabid anglophile, and a great fan of Gilbert and Sullivan, which was why I used their operetta Ruddigore as a backdrop / theme for this story. All the chapter titles are lyrics from Ruddigore, and the first chapter is set during a performance of it at the Savoy Theatre.

Fandom: Anime - Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji

Pairing: Sebastian Michaelis / Ciel Phantomhive

Warnings: Anal, Angst, D/s, Fingering, HJ, M/M, Minor1, Oral, Shouta, Solo, TF, COMPLETE

Chaptered story: Yes. This story will be updated every Thursday and will have a total of 7 chapters.

URL: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600054182

Edited by phoeyay

• 3 weeks later...