Click Here!

Man, I am not very happy with her.

Solaris

Some background information on this person, even though she's not even on the forum, I will not be calling her by any other name but her handle that she goes by.

About three to four years ago about a month or two after I got my website up, 'Rave' had posted on the forum that I was on, whining about how she had lost her website host and was looking for a new one. At this time, I was considering hosting other people's sites on my server since I had so much space. I told her and the price it would be at $40 USD yearly(Cheap I know, should have raised her price for all the hassle it took to get her to pay each year) for I'm not sure how much space we gave to her for her site. She paid on time by Western Union to my webtech which she held the money for me till I got up there. We expected her to pay on time and we did at one point in her time with us suspend her account for nonpayment, she paid us the following day in full. We thought that dealt with the late payments and that she would remind herself to pay me. Needless to say for the next two or three years, we had to hound her for payment which would come six months later, in essense she got six months free without paying us and we never included a late payment fee which should have been equal to the payment itself for our hassle of her because we basically had to hassle her for payment.

Now fast forward to last night, I spoke with my webtech and I informed her: I am now distancing myself from Rave, I will be associating with her on a business level. My webtech, I know she detected something else in my words, she posted something like this: Thinking about removing her account when the time comes.

I said something along the lines of this: Yes, it is time for her to go. She's not paying her bill on time and when she does it is only half of what she owes and says she'll get the rest to me in a fortnight, which really turns into a month or two before she pays.

We wrote up a letter together and I sent it off to Rave to inform her that on May 31st, 2008, her website with us would be terminated, please back up your site and start looking for a new host.

Needless to say, I got a PM from her forum with her posting this claim, which if she was smart she would have said something to me the night before but she was not interested in talking business with me but wanting me to roleplay:

sighs was going to make another payment next fortnight seems everythings going wrong for me right now .

frist find out iam bi polar then guy i really cared for was useing me then more friends turn on me sighs

my life sucks

Rave was a roleplayer of the Transformers fandom(with a poorly created character that I called a Sue) and we roleplayed together but I had stopped playing with her sometime in January since I didn't really like the way she was keeping Optimus Prime in the love mode all the time and I was the only one who was sticking to the storyline of the roleplay, she kept his attention to her character. I stopped role playing with her since I knew she would not make her character less Suey or let Optimus be the leader that he is supposed to be and I know Optimus for a much longer time then she did, I did fanfiction on the Mech over twenty some years ago! So you would think that she would be thrilled to have someone who knew how to play him and yet, everytime Rave's character would try to get into his lap, at first I didn't allowed it actaully had him nudge her off of his lap and a stern warning that was not proper behavior, but then I started to be pushed out of playing him to where she was playing him all the time and the storyline that we did went right out the window and she went to having robot smex with Optimus not visible stuff but overtures were there. I ended my roleplaying with her at that time. She never did recreate her character to be less Suey but more Suey.

When she got on AIM Wednesday night, she claimed to me that she had just came from the hospital from an attempted suicide event. I wondered why in the world would a hospital release a suicidal person after one day unless it was nothing more then a lie and she was online all weekend and on Monday which would be Sunday here. So the validity of her claim could mostly be false as how could she be on when she's in the hospital for a 72 hour suicide watch? My brother was not even allowed to be out of his room for that long here, unless it is different there, just treat the overdose and send the person home and hope they don't commit suicide.

Needless to say, I now doubted her claim as she came onto AIM Monday my time which would be Tuesday her time. All in an attempt at getting me to role play with her, which she succeeded in doing. Needless to say, I have ended my business and my friendship with her, deleted her link to the forum that she does her Sue stories at. I have blocked her account on my AIM account and created a new one for personal friends and AFF staffers to be able to get a hold of me, when they need to talk with me about the site or just to shoot the breeze.

I have found out from other people who had once been her friends that Rave would pester them and pester them for roleplay or take up their online time chatting nonsense stuff or roleplay with her and have badly created characters who would hog the main character of the fandom that she's in love with at that time.

I am finally glad that I am rid of her in a business and friendly way.

Beth