Click Here!

Sasuke harem request

Guest More harems please

Guest More harems please

I really want to see a Sasuke harem story featuring a Fem Naruto as the main girl. I want this story started during the mission at the beginning of Shippuden where Naruto first met Sasuke after 3 years. To begin with I want the strory to begin with a Mindscape lemon scene with Naruko, Kushina, and a Fem Kyuubi while Minato is forced to watch the entire event. Naruko is to have a crush on Sasuke from the outset, revealed during their battle at the Valley of the End. Kushina is to be released from Naruko's body using Sakura's body(much like Orochimaru's bodyswapping jutsu) as a means to come back to the land of the living and she shall contain her canon appearance. Kyuubi is to be completely wrapped around Sasuke's finger to the point where Naruko has complete control over her chakra and Sasuke can enter the mindscape at any time to be entertained by his clans' pet.

I want the story to have all Senju, Uzumaki, and Uchiha women as servants of the Uchiha clan males, in particular sexually. Kushina is to have a history of being Fugaku's lover and Naruko is to be Sasuke's half sister. Tsunade is to have her memories sealed off so that she is unaware of this and Mikoto is to have awakened from a coma. The aforementioned women will also be included in the harem at the earilest point possible. Any women in the harem who come from Konoha are to abandon the village at the moment Sasuke claims them as his. This story is also to have a Fem Itachi which shall entail a rape scene and end with Itachi serving Sasuke. Karin is to be included at any point, but must be used in at least one lemon that details her masocistict tendencies. Mei, Konan, and Yugito are also to be included in the harem, however you see fit. I have two filler girls that must be included as Uzumaki, one being Honoka and the other being Amaru.

Any other women can be included at your descretion and I would not be opposed to seeing a Fem Gaara. Frankly this does have appeal, but I leave it to author's choice. Other highly sought after choices would be Ino, Hinata, Guren, Kurotsuchi, and Samui, plus the thought of using Edo Tensei for characters like Toka Senju and Mito Uzumaki would be nice but none required.

As a final note I want Sasuke to be very demanding and all the women to bow to his every order. The use of Sharingan manipulation is highly recommended in some cases. The girls are to make comparisons to past Uchiha males like Madara and Fugaku, as well as any other males that the women have been with like Nagato for Konan or Hashirama from Kyuubi, in how Sasuke is always better in everyway. Things like 1 Minute Master for Minato or Hashirama uses his Mokuton to make up for his lack of a full package are highly encouraged. One line of dialog that must be included with the Tsunade lemon is Sasuke saying "All Senju belong on their knees before the might of the Uchiha.", preferably as Tsunade is giving a titty****.

• 10 months later...
Guest hpg70

You're in luck, someone has finally begun your request! Check out the link below, it'll take you to a thread on the BEarchive that I've started. Hopefully, others will add onto it soon. And to everyone who is reading this, please feel free to add onto the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.