Click Here!

Azrael: Vampire Or Werewolf Or Lycan

kiix

Azrael: Vampire / Werewolf / Lycan  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Azrael, the 3rd Von Drachenfeld brother has been bitten by the daughter of the oldest Lycan in existance when he was nine. He is bitten again by Britta the Elder when he turns 54. What does this make him?

• Vampire with Werewolf tendancies
    • Vampire / Werewolf hybrid
    • Vampire / Lycan (normal)
    • Vampire / Lycan - Alpha
    • Lycan Alpha with Vampiric tendancies
    • Lycan Alpha with Blue Line abilities
    • Hashmalliam - a bit o' everything

Okay kiddies, I have presented myself with a new set of problems and I hope that your opinions will help me plot my way out of the dark paper bag I have stuck myself in.

This poll deals with the goings on of THE LORD EMPEROR VAMPIRE SAGA, which is currently into its 5th book. Summarizing it here is going to be a chore. (My readers know I'm lazy sooooooo....)

*IMPORTANT* The protagonist is a multiple personality demonic entity -- a Vampire.

When he was 9 he was bitten by a Lycan. He was magically nullified and continued life as a human. At 30 he got taken by a Vampire and made into a creature of the night. He moved from a duel personality to a triple threat. After trials and tribulations and genetic shenangians, our little Vampire is discovered to the last of the Ruling Blue house of Vampires -- Von Drachenfeld. He has superior abilites over the other vampires. He can heal, he can rip souls out of bodies, he can blow up things, and rip open your mind. On top of this he is acknowledged to be Hashmalliam, a prophecized entity that will destroy and remake the world. This entity turns out to be another fractured bit of personality. So you have four distinct, yet aware personalities in one body; Xavier, Sex, Azrael and Skell.

Now in Book 5, the leadership for the Northern Pack of Lycan is up for grabs. Because of his attack when he was 9 he is in line for succession. The original HEIR has been murdered now and Azrael is out to avenge his friends death, only to find himself bitten by Britta the Elder, the dying leader of the Lycans and proclaimed the new HEIR.

So...what does this make our third brother? My mushy little mind would like to know...Yah, yah, yah. I should have this plotted out but, but this is just the way I work.

Give me feedback please.

Thanks, Kudos and CANDY!!

Kiix

this is a hard on kiix-y. The only problem I see is that apparently the lycan isn't interchangable. Or maybe they all have the ability to change, but they can't personality switch once they are lycan. That was a hard pill to swallow when i read that part of the tale (but good twist nontheless).

The only problem I see is how can he be both Vampire Emperor-in-training and still keep the pod together. They Lycans have already killed off Haley - I still want serious blood to flow over that bit - but Brittia told him he bascially has to stay at the Den to not only control the Lycan lands, but also for protection of the Lycan.

He has to stay close to the city because that's where his family is - AND - he's just beccome a bane to the Regency - AGAIN! I think I've laid out all of the issues and I dont' see how the hell you're going to fight your way out of this wet paper bag.

That was a plot twist of major proportions. Brittia mentioned the Seers of the Lycan nation, and the've got Blueberry for that one. I forsee the biggest challenge being how to rule both houses and fulfill all the duties of those houses and still remain a Pod. Does he appoint Bruce as Head Alpha In Charge while handeling Vampire Busuness?!?!

Get back to the plot development and I'll see you next chapter.

P.S. We need to have a meeting on how you leave us drooling over these cliffhangers. It's just not fair!!! ;)

figured the problem with the forum...

I think Azrael must stay Vampire and Lycan. He has been born as a vampire (with a suppressed were-filling). He had the Blue Line gifts from day one with the exception of the healing light and I now think he had to miss this special gift because if he had it, he would have burned Britta's 'poison' out of his system before he turned into a Lycan. Why not becoming a were? Because Britta was THE LYCAN and her bite must be exceptionally in the result if she and everybody she could have aiding her wasn't able to remove the mages spell, that is locking the were within the brothers. Plus, the brothers have been bitten countless times by strong Lycan (Ping, Kiyoshi) - a bite alone is apparently not enough to release the were-blood. Apart from that I deem it neccessary that Az-wolf can change at will, so he must be a Lycan. On to the next question: should he still be a vampire? HEll, yes. Marcus needs a vampire as a partner. He might be into kink stuff, but sodomie? Eeek. He shouldn't have to wait until Az finds a way to turn back into a humanoid form and Az already told you that he still was a vampire - he turned back, dropped his fangs and drank blood - and that he didn't in the Lycan way.

So I come to the result Az-wolf is a Vampire and a Lycan - he anyhow is neither the common way; he is Hashmalliam as much as his brothers.

I beg you don't take the vampire from Azrael - the brothers have enough drama in life, they don't need a version of 'Ladyhawke'

Guest IIKyosukeII

You pointed out some key notes in this chapter, when he was first bitten, the woman was in her alfa form, you asked why? I'd guess it would be because she was trying to make him a Lycan. Then there's Britta, who turned into her alfa form and bit into him in the same place. I think for the fact Az seems to have been given a kick to the groin when it comes to 'special powers', there may have been a subconsious plot twist going on. Were-wolf? They wouldn't have bitten him in alfa form unless there were consequences like making him more like that daughter's son...Lycan. As for remaining Vampire, as it was previously stated, he drank like a little leech for a few seconds already so he's still vampire. However, all of his brothers don't seem like they'be be affected. Reason? The barrier that seemed to drop down and block all communications with the pod when he was bitten and changed. It was something like Skell's wings being wrapped around the pods powers back when they first returned home. Will this make Az over powered? No, he has little to no blue line gifts and as it was stated at the beginning of the hunt he's an 'under used brother'. He's also 54? that's older or close to what Haley was for his change. Because of all I've stated above I chose Vampire-Lycan......Lycan Alfa with wings..that looks kinda weird and funny while intimidating at the same time..

I'd also like to appologize for anyone who had to read through any typos I may have made, I just woke up fifteen minutes ago..@.@

• 2 weeks later...

thank you, thank you big mauh mauh muah thank you.

I wrote myself into a headache with this one but as you can now see with the new chappie for Candy : 198 I have bowed to your wishes...and maybe kyosuke's lycan with wings...I got a mental image that is just soooo iconic on that but that will come later in the story.

So thank you for helping me get my head out of my butt. (so not iconic image here. eep)

Go read.

Ja ne

Kiix

Make him a Hash,,, then they wont know what to expect... his power will mingle and mutate and he will be more than either. X the unknow factor could make him more powerful! Cal the Har

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.