Click Here!

Galaxy Forest 11, 6 & 12

ViciousTounge

Topic Title: Galaxy Forest 11, 6 & 12

Topic Description: Original Fiction

Author's response: Not much to say here, but this is an ongoing process of this original fiction that I'm working hard on. So far, there are 25 chapters in my story and I still have a long way to go (yep its an epic.) I managed to get at least three reviews from different users so its a small progress as to get this story some attention. Keep in mind though that it is still considered an Adult story, but don't expect to see much sex as I did stated "barely parts in the story" so don't expect to see it often except in some chapters as I go along. As much ideas that I can gather up, the more chapters that I will be able to update to the best of my ability.

Title: Galaxy Forest 11, 6 & 12

Author: ViciousTounge

Rating: Adult ++

Summary: A young girl in her 20's sets out for an adventure where she must search for eight mystical gems before the evil forces threatens to destroy the universe.

Fandom: Original, Fantasy, Sci-fi, RPG

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092065

If you have time to read this story that I'm working on, I would thank you for taking your time upon reading my story project. I look forward for the future chapters to come.

~ViciousTounge