Click Here!

Kakashi/OC

otaku330

I would like a romantic-comedy about Kakashi falling in love with a civilian OC, as there are not that many out there. (Usually the OC is a kunoichi, samurai, jinchuriki, etc.) Preferably with the main storyline set post-Shippuden, or in a slight AU, with little to no alteration of canon events. I'd also prefer if it the romance progressed naturally and wasn't rushed.

The general idea goes like this:

The OC is part of a shinobi family but is unable to become one herself for personal reasons. Examples of such reasons could be, but are not limited to: abhorrence of violence, hemophobia, asthma, a pacifist nature/personality, etc. Don't make her part of a prestigious family like the Hyuugas, Uchihas, daimyo relative, etc. But she can be related to a minor character (like maybe she's the granddaughter of Kosuke Maruboshi?) and possibly even posses a MINOR secret technique or kekkei-genkai (ie: can talk to animals, ability to effect plant growth, empathic, exemplary healing jutsu, etc.)

She has secretly been in love with Kakashi since she was a child, but was always too timid and afraid to approach him—maybe she doesn't even think she's worthy of him, so she's watched from afar...in a non-stalkerish kind of way (kind of like Hinata with Naruto). She's shy around strangers and polite with her elders and those that hold positions of "power" over her (like the Hokage or her boss) but she is a witty spit-fire around her friends and family. She can have a perverse sense of humor too, but not Jiraiya level. Kind of Disney's Belle meets a female Naruto. And since Kakashi has a thing with dogs, I thought it'd be interesting if the OC had a similar affinity for cats.

As for the OC's looks, I want a "plain Jane" character in her twenties with hair and eye colors that occur in nature. Yes, I know canon characters in the manga/anime have naturally unnatural colors (Sakura has pink hair, Tsunade has gold eyes, etc.), despite this I would still like colors that actually occur in THIS universe, not the Naruto universe. She should also have a realistic body type, preferably "curvy" but not obese, and normal/regular sized boobs—not life rafts like Tsunade has (think Velma from Scooby Doo or Nani from Lilo & Stitch). She prefers the natural look and dresses casually, in mostly tomboy type clothes but with a bit of a girly flare.

I'm thinking that Kakashi has always known the OC exists, but they don't necessarily hang out in the same social circles, so he's never really paid her any attention. Thus, in the beginning, his feelings towards her would be mostly neutral with maybe a hint of curiosity.

Now for the more detailed plot idea. I have a few, so feel free to choose whichever you wish:

1. The OC is a cleaning lady for a service agency and her newest costumer is none other then the Copy-Nin himself.

2. In a hurry to get somewhere, the OC accidentally bumps into Kakashi. She hastily stutters her apology then hightails it outta there, leaving behind something of value/importance. Kakashi notices this and goes to return it to her the next day at her work, where coincidentally her one friend/coworker knows about the OC's feelings towards the Jounin.

3. The OC is going to a family gathering (reunion/wedding/funeral/etc.) where she is guaranteed to be pestered by her relatives about her love life. In desperation she follows a friend's advice and goes to the Hokage to hire a ninja to be her fake boyfriend for the duration of her trip. (Maybe she asks for someone specific that she gets along with, like Iruka or Yamato, but they aren't available.) And as luck would have it she's assigned Kakashi!

4. Born into the real world, the OC is an avid Naruto fan and is somehow sucked into that world around the time that Naruto is about to go off and travel with Jiraiya for three years. (As such she obviously wouldn't be part of any ninja family, but the rest would still apply: her personality, looks, etc.) She is taken to Tsunade where she informs her of her knowledge of their world and offers to be an informant for the Hidden Leaf. She even volunteers to be mind-probed by Inoichi Yamanaka, so long as he only relays information pertinent to the village's safety and keeps her personal information (such as her romantic life, bad habits, fears, erotic dreams about certain characters, etc.) private. The OC spends the next three years between Naruto and Shippuden settling in and adjusting to her new life. She makes friends with some townsfolk and a few main characters, but actively avoids Kakashi in fear that Inoichi told the Hokage her feelings for the masked man and that Tsunade would use this info against her somehow. Kakashi begins to take notice of the new stranger and her odd behavior and decides to investigate. (This one is obviously different as it would take place right after Naruto and continue through Shippuden. Also note that the OC will still remain a civilian throughout the entire plot and not take part in any ninja training, missions, etc.)

Ether way, awkward moments and hilarity ensues.

I'll love you forever if you include graphic lemons, Kakashi masturbating (while thinking of OC), and the occasional Kakashi POV. (For an added challenge, try telling the majority of the fic from Kakashi's POV!) If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact me by either responding to this post or sending me a personal message. Also, since I have given different ideas for 4 separate plots, this request/challenge is open to more then one taker/author.

Note: I've attached reference pics for the OC's body type/shape.

post-19020-0-10309300-1370218857_thumb.jpg

post-19020-0-17439600-1370218864_thumb.jpg

Edited by otaku330

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.