Click Here!

Cia's Review Replies

Cia

Bonds Unbroken Reviews:

@ Midnightscream: Thanks for being my first reviewer!! I hope you like where the story goes! Velaku definitely has a lot to worry about.

@ leatcereal: ;) What can I say? I do like to move around. Never know where I might pick up some new fans.

@ dazedandconfused: I'm so glad to meet you! Thanks for leaving me a review; I love talking to new readers. Usually avian Carthera would including spreading the ashes of the deceased on the wind, being avian species, of course. However, in this case, they couldn't. Don't worry ... I explain a lot more as the story goes on; I just like to let the story tell itself than give all the explanations at once.

Thanks for the reviews on Ch. 1 and 2!

Chapter 3 reviews:

@ dazedandconfused: Well, there is so much to happen with the information Mishtar has found, not to mention the 'people' he's brought back. Lots of intrigue, and you find out a lot of the plot quickly since this is a novella. I hope you continue to enjoy it, thanks for the reviews!

@midnight scream: Hmm... lots to deal with in this chapter, and more. As for the nightmares ... well rest assured you will find out more about them in the future. More coming every day; thanks for reading!

@ Saminada: I'm so glad you're enjoying the story. Not only is this story done, but all 3 stories in the trilogy are complete. Lucky AFF readers, lol, no long breaks between posting.

Edited by Cia

Chapters 4 & 5 reviews:

@Celticthunderfan/Katie: Wow, that is such a huge compliment! No one has ever likened my stories to an author so well written. Thank you! I have much to share with the readers here. This is the first, and shortest story, in a trilogy set in this world. I also have a 20k one short story set in the world with some peripheral characters set outside the trilogy timeline. They're all done, and all will be posted here. :)

@ Franz: They will have to be very strong; there is A LOT going on. Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to comment.

Edited by Cia

Chapter 6 & 7 reviews:

@ dazed: There's a lot going on and a lot more to come! Natham definitely pulls at my heart strings too.

@ Jade: Thank you very much! I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

@ Roya: :) I'm so glad you like it! I really enjoy my Carthera stories; it's a fun world to write in. There is A LOT more to come, including 2 more serial novels I'll be posting that are all connected with this one. Thanks for reviewing!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.