Click Here!

Genaric Vs. Brand Name

You know how the companies who make genaric products swear up and down that their product is exactly the same as the brand name, only cheaper? So explain to me why genaric drugs have different side effects than the generic drugs?

Ok, so I'm allergic to dogs and we have 2. I have a perscription, but I can't afford to get it. So I get the behind the counter stuff. When I get Claritan D I get a little dizzy and I'm really thirsty until it wears off. It doesn't really bother me if I drink a lot of liquids.

Equate (genaric Claritan) is a different story. I've never been high from illegal drugs, but I think that I've had a similar experience with equate allergy pills. I walk into stuff and get giggling fits. The last time I took one of those I though falling down and spraining my ankle was fucking hilarious. I get people asking if I'm drunk because I'm off my balance and my words are slurred.

Again, why is it if they're supposed to be exactly the same does the equate fuck me up so much? I know my system is really sensitive to drugs, but why such dramatically different reacdtions? I haven't bought the equate stuff since the spraining my ankle incident. Someone should seriously look into that.

That's true I guess. The equate pills are bigger. And a lot of times the inactive ingredients are different, which can sometimes have an effect even though no one will admit it. A friend told me genaric pills aren't good for snorting. I didn't ask... I don't think I wanna know....