Click Here!

The Worst Nightmare =_=

teeta

So ... here I am, with my nose throbbing like crazy inside, as if something there was trying to tickle me to death. Around me there are packets and packets of tissues and a whole stack of used ones in the bin. Skin around my nostrils ir red and raw and I sneeze every once in a while. Horrible.

And the worst nightmare is that even if my nose is literally killing me, I can't get even one day free coz it's ONLY runny nose ;)

So ... here I am, with my nose throbbing like crazy inside, as if something there was trying to tickle me to death. Around me there are packets and packets of tissues and a whole stack of used ones in the bin. Skin around my nostrils ir red and raw and I sneeze every once in a while. Horrible.

And the worst nightmare is that even if my nose is literally killing me, I can't get even one day free coz it's ONLY runny nose ;)

Dear Mistress of Death with a cold,

Now you have a good new use for all that lube, put a little dab on your poor little nose, keep that raw little baby slick enough, and it won't hurt so much. Hope you feel better! See I'm not always evil! :P

Love, Cal

Thanks *hugs* My nose is a little bit better, meaning it doesn't tickle so horribly inside anymore but it's going to be a loooong week. Really, really thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmare's over, yay! At last no snivelling, no tons of tissues around me, used and unused! No more nights with breathing through my mouth!

How I hate runny nose!

guess it's my turn for that crap now :angry: yuck

They say here, where I live that it lasts a week when not treated, and whe treated, it lasts seven days.

Arm yourself with tissues, and some stuff that will make your nose less swollen inside, so that you can breathe, at least.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.