Click Here!

Whacked Out Weather Week

lets see....

Monday it was sunny and 70

Tuesday we had tornado warnings and the sirens kept going off

Wednesday and Thursday we had rain. LOTS of rain

and today....

we are under a blizzard warning. They're forecasting 12" or better accumulation by tomorrow afternoon ;)

We're seeing the same thing here-

Sunday, 70 degrees.

Monday started out beautiful in the upper 50's...then it rained and dropped below freezing within hours.

We got our 2-3 inches of snow though!

It was freezing today...and I hear tomorrow's supposed to be worse, which is okay with me. I have a hot date with my couch and television ;)

I also hear it's supposed to be in the 40's on Sunday...we'll see.

hehe we're experiencing Level 3 snow emergencies throughout the area now. Which means, unless you are an emergency services type employee you will be arrested for driving.

Honestly, it's really not all that bad. But then again, growing up just outside of Chicago, I'm used to WORSE when it starts up like this. We're still under a blizzard warning, and here locally I'd say we've accumulated approximately 7" of snow so far, and the worst snow band hasn't even HIT us yet. ;)

So I will probably work 2nd shift instead of 3rd tonight, and have a blast with all the snow. :) I've been waiting ALL WINTER for a decent accumulation.

It was up in the 50's here last Monday. Last night we were supposed to get like 3". I'm looking out the window and I don't see any snow. It looks like it rained some more.

They always predict that we're going to get tons of snow, but it almost never happens. I think last week we were supposed to get 6-8" but it didn't drop that one degree for all the rain to turn to snow.

I see flurries out my window right now, but the sun is shining ;)

lets see... last week i went around like it was spring.

then it snowed on thursday.

then it all froze over thursday night and got too cold to snow until friday.

then it warmed up on saturday.

and now, on tuesday, it's like spring in kentucky. yay for whacked out weather!

the pisser of it is, I had to work through all the snow.

Which means I couldn't PLAY in it.

DAMMIT.

It's all melting now.

yeah. i got to play in it once. and then i had to work the rest of the time. i had to get off of work and then get drunk to play in the snow... it was gratifying until we got in trouble... <__<