Click Here!

Random Suggestions From Brucesgirl

BrucesGirl

I'm pretty sure everything I'm going to suggest has been suggested by others, but I'm not going to raffle through everyone's posts and check off what's been suggested and what hasn't. Mostly because I'm a lazy bitch, and can't be assed to do something like that.

XD

So, I'm just gonna post random suggestions from me on here as I see them come around.

♥ Obviously, my biggest request is the ability to reply to my reviewers. Of course, that requires shitloads of coding, requiring log in, rating systems, and text boxes as well. So, that's a lot of hard work, but that's what I want the most on the site. I would adore it.

♥ Also, to fix the tagging problem, a required tag per category (like Y!Gallery) would really be useful. For instance, on the filters (ie, guro, yaoi, shota, waterplay, scat), if a person didn't select a filter, it wouldn't let the author continue until he'd selected one or more to mark the story. Of course, abuse can still happen, but at least it helps place more stories in the right sections.

♥ I totally want the ability to PM friends on AFF. I think that would bring the community closer together because I know there's a lot of active authors on there who don't use the forums (ie, DominicShade, animehead, Nomme de Plume, Hestia) and are extremely active in community type settings (ie, Y!Gallery, TONFA, FF.net). It would really be a good idea to give people the ability to contact each other directly on the site.

♥ More writer's profile options would be good. For instance, giving users the ability to utilize HMTL using external sources to upload backgrounds, pictures, and other images and the ability to change the color of their text, how their stories are listed and how their profile appears. That would rock!

Ok, that's all for now. I'm sure I'll come up with more later. Thanks for everything you guys are doing.

And DemonGoddess... Is fucking hot. You know. For an Admin. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.