Click Here!

Hentai Clips

shinigamiinochi

For my friend's birthday, I want to take bondage scenes from all of my hentai dvds and make a sort of 'greatest hits' dvd for her. I own a dvdr and thought that I could just do it manually by dubbing the scenes onto a vhs, then dubbing the tape back into a blank dvd. However, because of copyright, it won't let me redub the tape onto a blank dvd. I'm wondering if there is anyway I can accomplish this on my computer. Is there a software program that can allow me to create video files from these dvds, or am I just dreaming?

There should be several programs running around the internet, though they were originally intended for AMV creation, which is sort of similar, I guess. Try looking for http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/amvapp.html The DVDecyrpter file set is probably good for ripping it straight to your computer, and the other files should allow you to alter the format for use with an editing program that can burn it straight to disc. (I will note though, that I have never personally attempted this. I use anime downloads for my footage, which I need to change for this con season.)

If this works, I only demand one favor in return...a copy of that film!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.