Click Here!

Chihuahuas Are Fucking Evil.

DarkInuLord

^_^ LMAO!!!!!

Oh wow... that's precious!!!!

The rest seem normal enough...

lol..

My dad has always called them RATS instead of dogs...

And here's more pics of evil Chihuahuas...

and one that's too cute and funny not to put up...

post-6094-1202253373_thumb.jpg

post-6094-1202253382_thumb.jpg

post-6094-1202253394_thumb.jpg

post-6094-1202253403_thumb.jpg

y'see this is why I have CATS.....small animals with ATTITUDE that do (occasionally, when they aren't being snooty) allow you to pet 'em :)

Smallest dog I've EVER had in my life weighed roughly 40 pounds.

My CATS are bigger than those little toy dogs.

LMFAO :rofl: I KNEW THIS WAS COMING AFTER THE TALK ABOUT THESE DAMN DOGS IN ANOTHER POST! :lol: KUDOS DARKINULORD! :thumbsup: Now we can trash talk these evil annoying things that aren't even dogs! Their giant RATS! >.<

I suggest that y'all watch Snakes on a Plane where a python eats a chihuahua. It was hysterical. *pets python*

OMG that's so mean!!!! Funny.... BUT MEAN!

The little buggers are annoying but still... death? lol...

I guess I'm too much of an animal lover to want to see them get hurt...

Try to convince her to get something that is a bit bigger... Even if it's just by 15 pounds...

I have a dog that's a shi-poo... a shitzu poodle mix... She's very smart, acts like a BIG dog, plays fetch, sits in your lap, loves people, LOVES attention, isn't Yappy and though she has moments of spazing out like her mama is realitivly calm...

But yeah... no more rats... Focus her attention onto something else... even a kitty will be more fun and loving!

i felt bad about laughing about the chihuahua death only because my friend has a dog and she cried when that happened. I DIDN'T feel bad because I was bitten by a chihuahua when I was five and I think that pythons are adorable. The scales, the graceful way that they move, the shape of their heads, and that adorable little tongue... purr *snuggles with python* course when I squealed when the python came on in the movie, my friend gave me a look like: you're insane, but I guess I am, more than a little. It's just that chihuahuas remind me of that old urban legend of the lady that went to mexico and found a sick chihuahua. She fell in love with the little creature and brought it home to America. However, the dog did not get better and she started to feel a little sick as well. She brought it to the vet, who told her: this isn't a dog, it's a mexican water rat and it has rabies. Far fetched, hence the urban legend part, but little dogs like that do remind me of wet rats, which is ironic, because I like rats, but little dogs disturb me.

She's very smart, acts like a BIG dog

:lol: That's because dogs have no concept of size -big dogs think they're lap dogs, and small dogs thing they're 500 lbs with teeth like lawnmowers, a fact, which, I find hysterical.

I just can't find Chihuahuas cute...something about the way their head is shaped, or the way their eyes bug out of their heads...maybe not that, because I love Pugs...I dunno...but Chihuahuas kinda creep me out. I think I had my fill of them with those stupid Taco Bell commercials ^_^ The high-pitched barking of small dogs -especially when I'm trying to sleep- really annoys me, too.

I can't be a cat person, though, because I heard somewhere that, if you die, a dog -being loyal- will starve himself to death, but a cat will eat you...*shudders* Unfortunately, cats seem to know I don't like them and decide to adopt me (yeah...not the other way around...it just doesn't happen like that).

I can't be a cat person, though, because I heard somewhere that, if you die, a dog -being loyal- will starve himself to death, but a cat will eat you...*shudders* Unfortunately, cats seem to know I don't like them and decide to adopt me (yeah...not the other way around...it just doesn't happen like that).

Actually, that's not true of cats. If they're attached, they can and will grieve themselves to death. (I've had two do this). My last dog was a German Shorthair Pointer. Smallest dog I ever had was a beagle/basset mix.

Generally, I have a dog with my cats...but haven't wanted to get another dog since the last died from old age.

But yeah... no more rats... Focus her attention onto something else... even a kitty will be more fun and loving!
Funny you mention that, she's getting rats next week.
^_^ That's because dogs have no concept of size -big dogs think they're lap dogs, and small dogs thing they're 500 lbs with teeth like lawnmowers, a fact, which, I find hysterical.

Also funny you mention that. xD Her dog, Hunter, he's a German Shepherd, and he acts like a lap dog. He's even afraid of thunder! And he whines when there's thunder or lightning, it's cute, but he's such a big dog you have to laugh at it xD.

Yeah...my Dachshund, little ankle-biter that she is, can be pretty vicious when new people are around -especially guys...don't know what that's about. Anyway, I really think that she thinks she's this humongous animal that could rip your throat out...if only she could reach it ;)

Actually, that's not true of cats. If they're attached, they can and will grieve themselves to death.

I think, sometime after I heard that, I was told the same thing...but every time a cat looks at me now, I get creeped out.

A friend of mine has a Black Lab that thinks she belongs in your lap at all times. There's nothing like 35-40 pounds of dog in your lap ;) And she's totally a Pavlov dog -crack open a beer and she starts drooling uncontrollably.

My cousin's dog is half wolf half siberrian husky. This dog is the size of a pony, no exaggeration. When I first saw her, I freaked out. Then, she walked into a door. She's not so much blind as dumb, but I love her. She pushed my older sister into the pool. When Inoue was a baby, my mom, who was babysitting her, turned her back while they were outside and Innie started to crawl towards the street. Naoki, the dog, picked her up and put her back on the grass. Naoki also, whenever she sees her daddy, seems to think that she is a little puppy and tries to make him pick her up. Scientifically, all domestic dogs are puppies. It is a fact that all domestic dog behavior is that of wolf puppies, not adult dogs, so it's safe to say that human intervention has made it impossible for our dogs to ever grow up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.