Click Here!

It Won't Stop Snowing.

DarkInuLord

Pretty photos, though I would imagine that day after day of snow like that would get rather old and difficult/dangerous/irritating to live in. I have a different yet somewhat related problem where it just doesn't seem to want to stop raining. I'm sure we could use the rain where I live to fill the reservoir and avoid droughts and all that good stuff, but driving in it rather sucks... and taking pictures of the rain just isn't nearly as pretty as taking pictures of the snow. Alas. I'll be glad when the weird weather and bizarre cold snaps are over and spring is ushered in...

Those are fantastic, I must say! However, that's because I love the snow and I love pictures of snow. It almost looks like my house! Where I live we've been under about two feet of snow since the beginning of December. Today it was really warm: it was actually above freezing!

I wished that we had snow right now. We're going to be in the 60's for the next couple of days.

We're looking at a heat wave coming up. :-( It is not what we want to see right now.

We need to remain in the 30's or close to high of 40's.

So send the snow our way, please!

Beth

I don't want snow here. It means I have to stay late at work :)

I'm ready for summer already...I've been ready since the beginning of winter -but I'm one of those people who's chilly even when it's 60.

My whole thing with snow is, if it's going to snow, I want it to SNOW. None of this measly barely-cover-the-ground stuff -that just irritates me. I want FEET! Sort of like what's in the pictures :)

reminds me of home :)

but i am through-and-through anti-snow. it's really pretty to look at and all, but it's also cold, wet, slippery and just a hell of a mess!

Guest TheAdrians

We've been getting snow here on the west coast lately and while the snow isn't very heavy, the theatre we work at keeps getting closed or opens late because no one knows how to drive. It's cutting in on our paycheck and it's pissing us off. ;)

We usually love the snow, but damn...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.