Click Here!

Hark! Marvels of the Middle Ages calls for thee

ChrisCross

I put up a round robin in [Marvel 'verse> X-men-animated] titled Marvels of the Middle Ages. I put it there, because that seemed easiest, but contributors can pull from anywhere, comics, movies, non x-men animations, whatever helps the writing process. I really want people to add chapters to it. The set up is done, so the meatier, lemon and lime parts can begin. Hopefully people will add many chapters. I'm working on a Kurty chapter, a Hawkeye/OC chapter, and toying with a funny NS with the Grey Gargoyle, but that won't be enough to bring this up to it's full potential. Help me out, guys!

Author: ChrisCross, and others, maybe even you!

Title: Marvels of the Middle Ages

Summary: In the grand tradition of What If? comics, we see what might happen if all the heroes and villains of the Marvel 'Verse got thrown back in time. Any one can add chapters, so multiple ideas may happen, parallel universes a la the Stranger or the Watchers. You can go back farther than the MA's if you want, or up into the Renascences, I just like alliteration.

Feedback: Kindly review, even if you don't review kindly. (If you don't want your chapters reviewed, state so in the A.N.

Fandom: Marvel 'Verse

Pairing: Many. It's a Round Robin. All types welcome, MF, MM, FF, and Other. Repeating a pairing from another author is fine as long as you don't poach the OC's.

Warnings: Again, it is a Round Robin, any warning code might apply. Out of compliance with ToA, and just common courtesy, it is required to place all applicable codes at the very begging, in the A.N.

Solo story or chaptered story: Round Robin, so chapters.

URL: Marvels of the Middle Ages

Thanks for reading this post, double thanks if you tell a friend who might add something, and super-special-OMG-that's-awesome thanks if you add a chapter. Domo arigato gozaimasu!