Click Here!

Review replies, Q&A sessions, and sometimes polls for the work of Master_Krys

Guest somkun

I love answering questions! (read: Ask me questions because I'm curious about your curiosity)

Format your survey as such:

Favorite thing (part/idea/character your pick) about my story

Least favorite thing

when you started reading

Any questions you wish to ask:

Now that we are past 10000 views, Amara will be answering any and all (read: as long as she's comfortable) questions directed to her.

Edited by somkun

FAQ

Copied from original topic

Are Amara and Krys real people?

Yes, I am Krys and my beautiful girlfriend is Amara. However those are not our real names.

Is this how you are in real life?

No, Amara and I are both Switches, which means in at least one of these chapters, when I was being extra teasing, she would have turned around and tied me up to use as her plaything.

EDITED: Now that we do have a switch chapter, this is more accurate

Are these stories ideas or things that have happened/Why are you writing them?

These are ideas. At the moment, I am working on my Masters at a University across the state from my beautiful woman. I started writing them when I started getting lonely without Amara by my side. These are a way for her and I to share time together, even if we can't actually be together.

Favorite part would have to be chapter 15, when the woman tries to scold you for ordering Amara to wait outside the candle shop. I found it funny and also very thoughtful. I don't know why I should be surprised that you know Amara to such detail, but it still kinda caught me off guard and made me hopeful that real gentlemen still exist in this world.

Hmm... the least favorite thing would have to be the next chapter, chapter 16. I did not expect a switch situation to arise and it kinda threw me off for a little bit. But it didn't kill the story and it was kind of interesting to see how Amara handles you. I say she did quite well, if not a little too well. Again, slightly amusing and funny, even though I am not really into seeing female owners or a mistress handle her male slave/pet. Hopefully I don't offend either of you with that last part there.

Ya know... I just can't remember when I started reading the story. There were already several chapters by that point, but I don't remember how many and it just seems like so long ago.

At first I hadn't thought of a question, but one suddenly popped into my head. Do you two meet up with other owners/masters? Also, you're married in story, but are you also married in real life? If you don't feel comfortable answering that last question then I understand.

Just to add. Hope to see you win. Good luck with writing, and thanks for letting the readers have some input on where the story will go.

At first I hadn't thought of a question, but one suddenly popped into my head. Do you two meet up with other owners/masters? Also, you're married in story, but are you also married in real life? If you don't feel comfortable answering that last question then I understand.

Krys: Married?! um... no... we aren't married in the story or in real life... *looks to Amara*

Amara: No... we may get married in the future but not right now...

Krys: *wipes his brow* gah... don't scare me like that, I don't have the money to buy her a good ring, or a wedding... We know a few other people into BDSM but no other full times. All of the named characters in the story are real people, and I know that Maribel is interested in learning more, Kathrine has been a top for as long as I've known her, but I don't know if she'll go that far with her new husband. Sarah is polygamous, but I don't know if she does any BDSM play, (but it wouldn't suprise me) and Tera has mentioned trying it, but I'm not sure if she's done so or not.

I'm sorry if your not a fan of Femdom, it won't come up very often, but it is a part of our life, so, it goes how it goes. No hard feelings friend! Also, what do you mean by 'too well' in regards to Amara's control of me?

Edited by somkun

Not to contradict your knowledge of the story, but maybe you either completely jumped over this line or I'm reading it the wrong way.

Chapter 15, when you were addressing the woman who think she had a right telling you off. The exact lines.

"And you! You misogynistic bastard! What give you the right to give any woman orders?” Her rage was obvious, but Krys only smiled coldly, bringing up his right hand.

The woman and I both flinched in fear of a strike, but quickly regained our composure as we noticed the ring on his finger.

“I got the right when she chose to marry me.”

I might have read it wrong. That or the ring was just for show and there was never any actual underlying idea that at some point, behind the scenes, you two got married.

As for what I meant by 'too well' in regards to Amara's control of you. The only images I've gotten of her so far, mental of course, is that she is quite content being your pet and wouldn't have any ability to control another person. Could be that she falls into the role really well, or my judgment regarding the abilities of people is fading. I fear the latter...

Thanks for the message. Merry Christmas to you as well.

Not to contradict your knowledge of the story, but maybe you either completely jumped over this line or I'm reading it the wrong way.

Chapter 15, when you were addressing the woman who think she had a right telling you off. The exact lines.

I might have read it wrong. That or the ring was just for show and there was never any actual underlying idea that at some point, behind the scenes, you two got married.

As for what I meant by 'too well' in regards to Amara's control of you. The only images I've gotten of her so far, mental of course, is that she is quite content being your pet and wouldn't have any ability to control another person. Could be that she falls into the role really well, or my judgment regarding the abilities of people is fading. I fear the latter...

Thanks for the message. Merry Christmas to you as well.

OH! Totally forgot I had added that. The original draft of that chapter was supposed to happen much later in the storyline, I reconfigured it for use here, and must have forgotten to fix it.

OFFICIAL AUTHOR CANNON: It's a promise/engagement ring. We haven't actually gotten married yet, but we intend to.

as for her skill in being dominating, she is quite content to be my pet, but when she tops and the feisty redhead comes out, be ready for some trouble.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.