Click Here!

Looking for a co-writer for a longer Matrix fanfic

Barbayat

It's been a long time since I written anything with someone - but I liked it and I thought why not try again?

The plot is already quite detailed in some places but there is still a lot of room for a co-writer to get their own ideas in.

The story is set a couple of years after the movies. Zion is gone again after the human's broke the peace again, the stability of the Matrix is secured by different means. Shortly put Agents work together with a group of humans.

Agent Smith is ressurected from a back up copy from about the time he shot Neo in the first movie. Part of the fun for me is to see him deal with the changed situation.

Not long after he is back, a virus targets the group of humans working with the Agents, as a side effect plugged in humans who got affected are turning into zombies. The virus spreads fast.

Smith and the other Agents have to protect the remaining humans, figure out where the virus comes from, as well as purge it from the Matrix and they need to do it before it spreads to far or has affected the plugged in humans for too long. They also need to do all of this while being cut off, meaning the Agents can not jump into a new body.

I also have a few original characters running around. One of the humans working with the Agents is assigned to Agent Smith to help adjusting and she on top (much to Smith dislike) has an affair with Agent Johnson. Which is also the reason why she survived the attack of the virus unlike many of her "co-workers" : she was with Johnson at the time of the attack.

For a time they believe she is the only survivor but a few of the others, who are more talented than her, have managed to hide or find protection elsewhere. For example, two of them turn up later on at the Merovingian.

Sex scenes will not occur very often, mainly one with my OFC/Johnson and then one with the Twins and another OC. But from the feeling, the violence and other factors I think it is definitely an adult story, even though it might not get deleted from ff.net.

If you are interested, you can contact me via aim - Barbayat or e-mail me at my gmail (same name)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.