Click Here!

It Is Good To Be The King

PariahSolo

Title: It is Good to be the King

Author: PariahSolo

Rating: Adult++

Summary: Jimmy the slacker is forced to work in an office and he was thinking entirely too much about one of his co-workers. Jimmy, like the office he works in is not would you would call the 'norm'.

Feedback: Always, good or bad. This is my first stand alone story though there is potential for more I have none planned at this time.

Fandom: Original

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096074

Note: the original title was going to be Jimmy in the Accounting Firm but I thought that was rather bland and after I came up with the line I wanted to end the story with from Mel Brook's History of the World, Part I, I decided to run with that. Since ...Good to be King... is such an obvious title, if someone can point out where this title has been used before, I will gladly change it to it's original title or substitute a new one.

Note #2: The Originals section does not have a Mind Control subsection and I was not sure where to place this one. I saw that it could of fit in the Fantasy, General, Paranormal/Supernatural sections and I decided to go with the latter, is this acceptable or should it be moved?

Note #3: Sad but true, though the names have been changed, there is more truth to this story than fiction.