Click Here!

Finding Eden

hisbabybird

Hi Everyone!

I posted this story about a month ago in the 'Erotica/Sex' subcategory of the Originals archives but took it down after a couple of weeks because it wasn't getting that many hits. It's been reposted in the Romance section, so if anyone is interested, please check it out! I'd definitely love any feedback or concrit!

Thanks!

Title: Finding Eden

Author: hisbabybird

Rating: Adult+

Summary: Adam Elliot, first man, travels from Creation to the present-day to find his Eve and the family that he lost so long ago in this retelling of the Creation myth. An ode to love, to relationships, to searching and finding the Eden that lies within the ones we need to make us whole.

Fandom: Original>Romance

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096039

Edited by hisbabybird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not sure if any one is still interested in reading this story, but after a bit of a break I've resumed working on it, and I can promise that an end is in sight. You can find Chapter 9 here: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story....9&chapter=9 An update, including a new 'creation' chapter, is on the way for next week! Please read and review!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapters 13 and 14 are up! I plan on wrapping this story up in the next couple of weeks, so I'd love to hear any thoughts or ideas people have!

• 3 weeks later...