Click Here!

UchihaCest fic

GOTD

Okay so this must be an Uchihacest fic straight up. First off, since the anime hardly shows any of Itachi's thoughts... PLEASE DON'T try to figure him out. Seriously. Use what we all already know for a FACT... he's a cold blooded murderer. Don't give him an excuse. I hate stories that try to make him a "good guy" by giving him an excuse. He killed his family... he's a bastard and he ruined Sasuke's life. He didn't do it to "protect sasuke" and he sure as hell didn't do it because "they were raping him???" (Sorry but i read a fic where they made him get raped... psh... as if anyone could rape Itachi!).

Second, I want this fic to have the orginal storyline... of course you can twitch it becuase its a fanfic. But for the most part... I DO want Itachi to be part of the Akatsuki... Sasuke HAS to hate Itachi... And Itachi can never ever ever ever TURN NICE! You can choose weather or not you wanna make Sasuke run off with Orochimaru cause I'm lenient about that part of the storyline.

Also I know I'm sounding like I want an evil Itachi, and don't mistake me, I really DO want an evil Itachi... BUT one thing I also hate is when the story has Itachi be like the "owner" of Sasuke. PLEASE for the love of god do not make Sasuke a sex slave... Don't have the guy he falls for rape him everyday. I hate that shit. (unless he hasn't fallen for him yet... ie. the very beggining, giving him more hate towards his bastard brother... then its okay. But I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE A DOM/SUB kinda thing). I just want it to be a super fucked up relationshiop... lol. People, please remember that Sasuke is ALSO an Uchiha. Yes, he's weaker than Itachi, but he's an UCHIHA!! In my opinion, Uchiha's are prideful.

Anyways, I don't care about the action plot line that you choose... just nothing too corny. Lots of hot smut... And I repeat: DON'T TRY to read tooooo much into ITACHI'S feelings... because I honestly believe that apart from finding his brother darn sexy... he just MIGHT not have any. Oh, and I like a JEALOUS Itachi. LOL

And a jealous Sasuke is annoying... and if you decide to have him throw a fit, I don't want ITachi trying to make him all happy... itachi should be like "fuck you you little fuck!" *sighs*

Anywayssssssssssssssss Thats MYYY challenge. If you can write me this fic, then you are seriously the love of my life... *coughs*

P.S. If you DECIDED to use the L word (love), then please hold offfff until the last chapter.... I think it'll be a perfect ending, actually.

• 1 year later...
Guest XxNei-ChanxX

I could try ;) ..

But i'm not exactly an "experienced" writer.. i do try, but i never know whether it's good enough. Although, i've read an awful lot of fics, and i'm willing to try anything. ^^; but it's up to you if you don't mind an in-experienced writer..

Nei-chan..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.