Click Here!

How I Killed My Mother

SummerRayne

Read the full story about how I feel my mother by looking up SummerRayne on aff. This is a completely original story. Give me reviews about how it can improve and tell me if you like it by rating. Thank you very much.

I killed my mother October 9, 2005 just thirteen days before my 19th birthday. In reality, my plan to carry her death out began much earlier than that.

It was the summer of my ninth year.....I can remember running up the stairs with tear stained cheeks thinking: I wish she was dead! I really mean it! Please, God kill my mother! Little did I know then that my mother was in fact showing how much she loved and cared about me. Not only did I learn that, but I also learned that God was a genie in the sky that granted wishes when you least expected him too.

Guest Luinil_Telcontar

Okay, um, freaking incredible, bloody brilliant and downright amazing don't even come close to describing this fic. I love it. You, my dear are an inspiration if there ever was one.

*hugs tight*