Click Here!

Harry Potter transfers to an Egyptian School

Guest MelodyPotterSnape

Guest MelodyPotterSnape

Harry doesn't want to stay in the abusive hands of his relatives any longer. Proving he is abused the Dursleys face criminal charges.

• During their trial it is found out that the Potter Will was never followed and that Harry knows nothing of his heritage.
  • Angry at all the manipulations an emancipated Harry withdraws from Hogwarts and goes to a school in Egypt.
  • There he befriends Bill Weasley and over the summers he goes on adventures with him all over the world looking in temples, pyramids, ruins, ect.
  • Though he still has deal with the politics his heritage brings, the constant control attempts of Dumbledore, and Voldermort.
  • Go in depth about the school and classes. I'm not saying write about every class he attends. Just if there is a class that he has a talent for(like necromancy) then include some of the classes.

Optional: Hermione and/or Ron were spying on him for Dumbledore. Sirius Innocence was revealed during the trial. He can be Lord to multiple houses. Ginny bashing. Another can be paired with the Bill/Harry Pairing. It has to be slash. No adding a girl to the pairing. I would prefer an OC, Sirius, Remus, or Kingsley.

Required: Dumbledore currupted or evil. Bill/Harry. He changed school between his first and third year. The Triwizard Tournament has to happen. If you decide to add another to the Bill/Harry pairing than it can not be another Weasley. If you pair him with an OC; then the OC must either be another student at the Egyptian school or a teacher there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest MelodyPotterSnape

I really love other school fics and it seems a lot will mention Harry considering one in Egypt but changing it to a different school so I thought it would be neat if someone had him going to Egypt and maybe falling for Bill there.

• 5 months later...

I am also interested in this challenge, it will be interesting coming up with a school and subjects that Harry would be able to learn there as I'm sure they would have a wider variety of magics for Harry to learn in comparison to Hogwarts. Hmmm, I'll see what I can do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.