Click Here!

Cure for my writers block?

Guest Zyx

So, I don't know if this'll be any help to anyone, but I thought I'd share. I'm on a roll, I've written three whole sentences without pondering on a word. I tend to write really poetic stuff so I get stuck every few sentences. Consequently, I don't write much at all. So, at first I was all like "writers block" this and "writers block" that. But it's not like I don't have any good ideas. So I thought about it alot today and realised not every sentence has to be perfection incarnate. Though "perfection incarnate" sounds pretty damn perfect XD

So, my advice to you: electrify your backspace and delete buttons, get drunk, and write.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I've popped that button off the keyboard a few times...but then unconsciously, I move to the delete button, then that one gets popped off too....but then my pinky finds its way into the little hole where the key used to be.

Thats when I whip out the pen and paper, lol

I do this... first make sure your fingers are on the right keys (hehehe if you don't chances are whatever your about to type won't make any sense then you will have a nervous breakdown and cry :D ) the shut your eyes and GO. Don't open them, don't peek, just type and visualize. When you are done then you go back and fix things. Until then just let your fingers do what they do and follow where your mind leads. It helps me anyways....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.