Click Here!

Beta Please! Naruto Slash Fandom!

I need a beta for multiple stories but I need just one for now! It's a new story I'm working and and also wanting to make a collaboration with someone on this idea but the collaboration forum thingy won't let me!*Pouts* So I'm just gonna ask for a beta for now.

-Naruto Fandom

-Naruto,Sasuke,

-Lemons, Yaoi, Het, Yuri, Character Bashing, Couple Bashing, Explicit content, Cussing, NC-17, and bad grammar sometimes.Story is also not started(looking for partner)

-I would like them to correct my bad grammar for one!(I'm a grammar nazi at times) Also, if I need like parts of the story done just in case I can't figure out what to do in a particular area. Lastly, I will ask sometimes to help with Lemons just for the fun of it!

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME! You need a hug if I did waste it and you feel all emo! So here! hug.gif XD ALSOOOOO, you could email me, PM me, and or reply to this thread!

Pepsi-chan AKA Allison

Edited by SasUke PepSi aDvErTiZeMeNt

• 7 months later...

I would love to be your beta. And I am a firm beliver in NaruSasu. I will look at sentence structure and fluency. I will have a look out for misspelled words. But with comma I fail horribly, alas I am only human. I am more than willing to help write anything. And very few thing make me cringe, I am usually happy as long as Naruto is seme. If you want to contact me my email is apatheticwhitemoon@yahoo.com. And I only use any kind of IM on yahoo. (I have a AIM account but use it very rarely.) Ja Ne.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.