Click Here!

League of Legends

Guest Singed

Guest Singed

This is my request for more League of Legends stories. The world has quite a few characters and boundless potential so it is a bit shocking to see only six stories in there. I would write up a story or two for the setting myself but I lack the confidence and knowledge in grammar to write a story that is satisfactory for myself.

• 2 months later...
Guest Christian

I am writing a fan fiction of my own between Garen and Lux, but it's my first one, and I've been a bit conscious about it, not to mention that it's not finished. I'll see if I can get it posted though, as I also wish there was more LoL fan fictions out there, and am happy to contribute and get the ball rolling. Keep an eye out for mine, when it is posted. :)

I am writing a fan fiction of my own between Garen and Lux, but it's my first one, and I've been a bit conscious about it, not to mention that it's not finished. I'll see if I can get it posted though, as I also wish there was more LoL fan fictions out there, and am happy to contribute and get the ball rolling. Keep an eye out for mine, when it is posted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.