Click Here!

Bound by Blood - Original fantasy/action slash

Shapooda

Author: Shapooda

Title: Bound by Blood

Summary: Skaa is an unusual Hellion, an oddity, and Drust has to have him. Skaa's entire life is shadowed in a dark secret that his heritage will force him to face, a destiny he can't survive alone. Part II [Chapter 14+]: Madness is a darkness that changes you. Can Skaa overcome his darkness? While fighting for Skaa, will Drust's shadows deepen into darkness?

Feedback: Constructive criticism is always appreciated, or just drop in and say what you think C:

Fandom: original

Pairing: M/M

Warnings: Abuse,Anal,AFFO,M/M,Slave,Tent,Violence,WIP

Solo story or chaptered story: Recently posted chapters 15-18. Chapter 19 is previewed on my site. [New chapters posted frequently]

URL: http://original.adul...hp?no=600104690

Some arts by me. More on my site if you give a shit lol [All far more graphic than this, so be warned]

post-20154-0-31596300-1342758175_thumb.png

I have a huge crush on my own character, Skaa. Ever since fifth grade actually. Kind of sad, but good for you, because I'm always encouraged to write more about him. If you like it, don't be scared I won't finish it. If I've liked this character for this long, there's plenty of hope that I'll finish it. Part I has way more slashy than Part II, and if you happen to like Drust, Part II will have more on him than Part I.

I've always loved fiction that deals with madness and seeing my brother deal with addiction gave me a decent outlook on it. Addiction doesn't always mean drugs, but it's always fairly similar. As for madness, I think that comes in different forms too. I've seen people do some pretty ugly things, and I have no idea why. As such, be prepared to see a lot of that in my fiction.

Thanks for looking/reading! Even if you don't read it C;