Click Here!

Good-bye Salad Days

namikaze777

Hey everyone, i just want everyone to know about this great story written by a great author such as Xtase. It is a story with possibly the most random Naruto pairing you've ever seen. Its a Sakura x Inari story and the title (you might wanna good what salad days means) pretty much tells you what to expect in this story.

I believe its a great idea for a story and you just gotta wonder how she will make this pairing work and what will happen on the fic. You gotta keep in mind this is a mature fic and everything kinky is allowed.. that only makes it more interesting in my opinion. trust me, it wont disappoint you and will keep you wanting more. so far the first chapter is up and that should tell you her writing style and tease you for the next chapters to come.

heres the link for the first chapter if you wanna take a look at it, and please tell her what you think of her writing style and story in a review. Reviews encourage people to write faster and better :).

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600104700