Click Here!

There's A Third Option? SPN HET FIC with Adventure!

Slayitalldown

Author: Slayitalldown

Title: There's A Third Option?

Summary: This is a long story, like an entire season arc - 95K words over thirteen chapters and counting - that is a mainstream offering of Supernatural fun and shenanigans with all the known and regular characters. It begins directly after Season 7 Episode 1 and becomes in immediate AU that is outside the box but pressing right up against it (respectful to the canon). It introduces a female original character as a protagonist and potential love interest who might not be one of the good-guys but for now is part in the way and part handy to have around. It introduces old characters as new threats and explores the troubles that females typically bring to a man... or men.

Feedback: Please dear god anything would be so helpful. Concrit most especially, is desperately desired. Put me in my place, my ego is out of control, I assume that its so perfect everyone is too scared to say anything. There. Tear me a new one. Please!

Fandom: Supernatural.

Pairing: The OFC scores with Dean and Sam on separate occasions but pairing might be a strong concept.

Warnings: Mainstream - there's swearing, violence and smutt but HBO would consider it sissified so nothing confronting. I'd be more specific but I've tried to keep it interesting and there are 95K words of action. All the usual warnings you would label the regular seasons with? It basically the same but with actual swearing.

URL: There's A Third Option? @ AFF