Click Here!

Searching for an M/M called "Bedsprings"?

Guest breezies

Guest breezies

I think the title is Bedsprings, but I could be wrong. This was a series of oneshots about the same couple. The main character was with his family at their vacation home, and his older sister brings her "fiance." Turns out the sister and fiance are gay, he's actually an actor that she met in a bar or something, and they are fooling the family so she can get her inheritance. The main character is seduced by his "brother-in-law" after being forced onto a boat by him. In the second oneshot, the main character has already been disowned by his family, because they find out he's gay. He's not with the guy from the first story, but a guy who lets him live in his house/apartment/whatever free of charge. I don't remember why he and the guy from before broke up, but I do remember that the main character stabbed the actor's hand with a knife. Anyway, he works as a stripper now. At work a man offers him a lot of money for a lap dance and then more if he spends the night with him. The main character doesn't recognize the man at first, but later sees a movie poster and figures out that the guy in the club, was his ex, and he's now the star of a major movie. They meet again somewhere and end up at the actor's house.

In the third story we find out that they aren't together, again, and the main character is starving himself to death. He's working in some company instead of stripping, because he was hit by a car and was permanently injured. At work he's hiding somewhere and waiting to die? Then someone finds him and says that she was sent to find him. She takes him to the boss, who turns out to be his actor ex. He became a famous actor, and bought this company just because he could and makes the main character his assistant. There's a happy ending. There's one more story, I think there's only one more, and it's about the main character stealing his boyfriend's favorite ice cream.

Please let me know if you find it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.