Click Here!

The Truth in Dreams--not just another Naruto Fic---Original Legend withinDATTEBAYO

Author: ClumsyPinkTiger

Title: The Truth in Dreams

Summary: NaruSaku embark on a mission alone for the first time in years. LEMONS, Jiraiya (Ero-Sennin!), and the Kyuubi are involved. Will it be ridiculous, destructive, or smexy?

Feedback: I'd love reviews, ratings, anything you can give!! I have a couple ratings now, but want more. I have thick skin; I just need some constructive criticism and I need to know someone is reading it even if only so I can become a better writer. ^_^

Fandom: Naruto (mainly follows the Anime's Cannon, but the time between events is stretched and some events are altered. The main effect is that the characters are a bit older than they otherwise would be at this point in the canon; Naruto himself is 19/20)

Pairing: Primarily NARUSAKU, also SHIKATEMA, and GAAINO, references to Jiraiya and Tsunade

Warnings: AFFO, Fingering, HJ, Oral, Solo, UST, Violence, Voy, WAFF, WD, WIP

URL: http://naruto.adultf...hp?no=600104383

The story is currently in progress, but I won't lie, my writer's block plagues me more when I think no one is reading what I write. I don't need my readership to love it, I just need to have a readership. I enjoy writing it for myself, but why share if no one is reading it? Perhaps that's juvenile, but I am in love with Naruto DATTEBAYO. :P

I kept the summary fairly short and non-descript. It's also very modest. Now, that I have a chance to shamelessly self-plug the story here, I'll brag a bit. Yes, you can expect some of the typical Naruto idiocy, fun, and character patterns. Yes, the Kyuubi interferes with Naruto's sexual desires. Yes, there is some extreme sexual tension and a big release. ;) But, what you won't expect is the original 'legend' I come up with to explain the situation--inspired by Naruto with all due credit for the inspiration to Kishimoto.

Also, I should say, that I am in no way against other pairings for my beloved Naruto. As long as he is happy and gettin' some (eventually) I could care less. For now READ READ!!! NOWNOWNOW! COME ON DOWN TO THE TRUTH IN DREAMS BRING YOUR EYES. BRING YOUR MOUSE. BRING SOME TISSUES. 'CAUSE SHIT WILL GET REALLLLLLL.

Sorry, that was horrible. :P But hopefully it made someone laugh.

Now, a brief quote from Chapter 7:

“--The drive is exacerbated, which means Sakura will have to help Naruto control it or it will consume him.” Kakashi looked out the nearby window momentarily.

“What are the risks if she fails?” Shikamaru asked the two men.

Jiraiya made a clicking noise in his throat and Kakashi continued to stare out the window.

“The fact that Naruto has fallen for Sakura could not be more fortuitous. There is an old proverb that says that ‘only the sweet six-pronged sakura blossom can quell the constant stirring of the great Fox.’

Edited by ClumsyPinkTiger

Updated the Summary to hopefully make it more appealing :/

Summary: NaruSaku embark on a mission alone for the first time in years. LEMONS; how much longer can Naruto be bottled up? With Kyuubi adding to the mix, he's liable to erupt. . .

Well, seems like a few more people have read my story. But, alas, no actual reviews yet. *cries.* I am a big baby after all and need at least one review. Pretty please? Please? I need the motivation to post another chapter. :/

• 6 months later...

I've *finalllllly* posted another chapter to this story after a very long bout of writer's block. The plot is getting really really intense. In more ways than one! Please read and review! :3 thank you. :)