Click Here!

At Last "Darkness" is complete! All 80ty Chapters...

Calanthee

I've been writing this story since 9/3/7 till today 6/19/2012. It feels great to finish something whether its good or bad!

So check it out and tell me what think and if your interested it ends with three smutty/filthy chapters right up to the orgy at the end, that is if you like that kinda thing especially m/m...if you don't this story is not for you!

1.wrote it to learn how write (learned a little, but shit it ain't the great american novel that's for sure)

2.to learn grammar, spelling and punctuation (failed badly my english sucks and I leave out words)

3. used it as a distractions against grief in a 3 to 4 year period I lost my 94 year old father, 3 very close friends to cancer, my work went out business so I lost my job and then I had to sell my house because I couldn't afford to keep it up and then got nothing for it when I sold it, so I still need to worry about money... now!

4. writing it I tried to use humor a good deal, pathos, discription, and construct interesting characters, but then I turnaround and write a terrible rape scenes, probably a foil for my great build up of angst!

If any one would dare ask me whether it was worth writing it it? I say "yes damn-it" it was worth it, at least it kept me busy when I didn't have anything else to do!

"One warning...don't fall in love with your own Characters or you'll end up writing 80 Chapy's.. deffinitely a big NO NO!

Please if you can spare a few minutes :wow: at least review, and tell me what you think of the Dirty Parts LOL! Calanthee aka the Gslinger....... and don't cry for me Argentina!

Url: http://original.adul...hp?no=600094883

Edited by Calanthee